Are you looking for Production Worker in Canada? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Production Worker in Canada, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Production Worker in Canada, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary:
What does WestRock do?
WestRock is a leading carrier of separated paper and product packaging options to consumers across the globe. Have you ever before ordered pizza that arrived hot and also fresh at your front door or a product online that you were delighted to obtain and also open? If so, there is a good chance that the cardboard box it was available in was made in one of our WestRock facilities. If you are trying to find a satisfying job at a company that gives space for growth, has safety and security as well as sustainability developed into its DNA, and also values diversity and also inclusion, then you have come to the right location. Production Worker in Canada.
Production Workers (General Labourers) working in our clean manufacturing facility are the secret to making certain high-quality cardboard boxes are created for our clients.
Functioning as a group, you are accountable for the daily manufacturing of quality corrugated items in a safe as well as efficient fashion. You will certainly demonstrate attention to detail by making certain order specs as well as special needs are properly adhered to and also do top quality checks according to WestRock’s production needs. Production Worker in Canada.
The daily physical requirements included stairway climbing, repeated hefty training, squatting, pressing, pulling, lifting, relocating, and piling cardboard via numerous pieces of equipment. Need to have the ability to endure hot temperatures in the summer season. What does WestRock do?
- WestRock is a leading carrier of set apart paper and product packaging solutions to clients across the globe. Have you ever bought pizza that got here warm and also fresh at your front door, or a product online that you were delighted to obtain as well as open? If so, there is a great chance that the cardboard box it came in was made in one of our WestRock centers. If you are looking for a rewarding profession at a firm that offers space for growth, has safety and security as well as sustainability built right into its DNA, and values diversity and addition, after that you have actually concerned about the appropriate location. Production Worker in Canada.
Production Employees (General Labourers) working in our tidy production center are the secret to making sure quality cardboard boxes are produced for our customers.
Functioning as a group, you are in charge of the everyday manufacturing of high-quality corrugated products in a secure as well as reliable manner. You will show attention to information by guaranteeing order specifications, as well as special needs, are accurately complied with and executing quality checks according to WestRock’s manufacturing needs. Production Worker in Canada.
The daily physical needs consisted of staircase climbing, recurring hefty lifting, bowing, pushing, drawing, training, moving, and stacking cardboard with various devices. Have to have the ability to endure warm temperature levels in the summer months. Production Worker in Canada.
Why collaborate with WestRock:
- Beginning wage is $19.08/ hour.
- Wages opportunity approximately $27.09/ hr as your occupation advances as a Manufacturing Worker.
- Change costs for hrs worked on mid-day as well as twelve o’clock at night shifts ($ 0.90 and also $1.20/ human resources respectively).
- Advantages following the conclusion of the probationary period; 720 hours.
- Pension plan (RRSP/ DPSP) after 6 months of employment.
- An Employer that appreciates your health and safety. Production Worker in Canada.
Educating opportunities to work with different devices. Click here to attach our people with our items:
- An administration group devoted to WestRock’s values of Regard, Accountability, Honesty as well as Excellence.
- A job with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety And Security, and Inclusion are organizational drivers as well as fundamental aspects of the daily work. Go here to figure out even more about our dedication to sustainability. Production Worker in Canada.
Perks & Benefits:
- Oral, Medical as well as Vision Care.
- Short and also Long-term Impairment.
- Life Insurance.
- Staff Member Assistance Program.
- RRSP Suit.
What you need to work at WestRock:
- High school diploma.
- Interest in information.
- Capacity to function well in a group setting.
- Have standard mathematics skills.
- Able to function changes with a weekly rotation.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing/ stockroom environment is a property however not necessary.
As a global company, you will certainly discover our boxes worldwide! The following time you obtain a box, turn it around and also see if you can discover the WestRock stamp!Production Worker in Canada.
Forklift experience is an asset (not required)
To be considered for this position, you must be able to work Monday – Friday, 8-hours per day with a weekly rotating shift; midnights 11:00 pm – 7:00 am; afternoons 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm and days 7:00 am – 3:00 pm .
- All successful candidates must’ve been able to provide good pre-employment medical exam findings, criminal history check answers, and a clean drug test. These services are funded by WestRock.
Jobs Title: Production Worker in Canada
Company Name: WestRock
Job Post: Harvesting Labourer || Picking /Packing various =60
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Any Graduate
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD $19.00/- To CAD $26.00/- per hour [ Yearly Increase]
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada R2J 1B9
|Work Permit Canada
|Hotel Jobs In Canada
|Farm Worker Jobs In Canada
|Express Entry Canada
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Production Worker in Canada
Disclaimer: canadajobsrecruiter.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers. Applicants are encouraged to investigate the bona fides of the prospective employer individually. We do NOT support any asking for money repayments as well as strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. We additionally advise you to see Protection Guidance to learn more. If you presume any kind of fraud or malpractice, direct contact us or email us at email@example.com Check Our Privacy
What qualifications do I need to become a production worker in Canada?
Most employers require a high school diploma or equivalent, although some may offer on-the-job training for those without formal education. Basic math and computer skills are usually necessary, as well as the ability to follow safety protocols and work in a team environment.
What is the average salary for a production worker in Canada?
The average salary for a production worker in Canada is around $16-$20 per hour, depending on the industry and experience level.