Are you looking for Production Worker In Canada? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Production Worker In Canada, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a general Production Worker In Canada. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Part-Time and also Full-Time Production Worker opportunities are readily available throughout different changes at our plant located at 870 Lagimodière Blvd in Winnipeg
- We refine fresh pork right into tasty bacon as well as ham items.
- We like bacon and also it’s made here in our Bacon Center of Excellence!
- Employer Name: Maple Leaf Foods Inc
- Job Location: New Hamburg, ON
- Salary: CAD20.10 to CAD25.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Production Worker In Canada
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 40-60 hours per week
- Job Category: Production & Manufacturing
- Send Your cover letter: to HRHanover@mapleleaf.com
- Opening: 20
Quick Plant Facts
- Almost 1,800 staff members!
- Plant size of 500,000 sq ft!
- We have our own warehouse and also four distinct plants under one roofing system!
Why Join Our Team?
Maple Leaf Foods is a leading meat as well as plant-based protein business. Each Maple Leaf employee has a voice and also plays an energetic function in aiding all of us accomplish our objectives. We support one another to grow properly, to find out new skills, and also to handle challenging experiences.
What We Can Offer You:
- Starting wage: $15.80 – $20.60 (per hour) plus off-change premiums
- Advantage and also pension, earnings sharing program, as well as overtime opportunities
- Career development possibilities
- Be part of a diverse and also comprehensive team
What You’ll Bring:
- You are a team player that agrees to discover brand-new tasks
- You are able to read, create as well as interact in English
- You are comfortable dealing with raw and/or prepared pork items
- You have the ability to supply paperwork to verify eligibility to operate in Canada
Apply Online or In-Person Today!
Maple Leaf Foods has a holiday accommodation procedure for workers with handicaps. If you require a certain holiday accommodation as a result of a special needs demand during your employment, please contact your regional HR representative. Our lodging policy can be provided upon request and in an easily accessible style. Sensible lodgings will be identified on a case-by-case basis as well as your request will be replied to immediately.
Please Share These jobs: Production Worker In Canada