In a hectic setting, a food counter attendant in Marathon must deliver prompt and courteous customer service. They are employed by businesses like fast food joints, cafeterias, and food courts. Depending on the employer, particular job responsibilities may vary but typically include:
- taking orders from customers accurately and effectively.
- following specified methods when preparing and assembling food products.
- handling money, working cash registers, and processing payments.
- Cleaning and maintaining the furniture, equipment, and space used for serving food.
- Adding supplies of food and drink as necessary.
- ensuring compliance with food safety and hygiene regulations.
- helping with supply ordering and inventory control.
- professional response to client inquiries or complaints.
- observing all corporate guidelines and policies.
- Employer Name: MARATHON CLASSIC COFFEE LTD
- Job Location: Marathon, ON
- Salary: CAD15.50 to CAD16.50 Per Hour
- NOC 65201
- Job Position: Food Counter Attendant
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 40-50 hours per week
- Job Category: Hospitality
- Send Your coverletter: email@example.com
- Opening: 2
A food counter attendant may have the following duties:
- extending a warm welcome to customers and providing them with helpful service.
- ensuring the preparation and taking of orders are accurate and efficient.
- taking care of cash transactions and giving accurate change.
- maintaining the food service area’s cleanliness and organization.
- observing guidelines for food safety and cleanliness, including adequate handwashing and sanitization.
- observing the company’s customer service, food preparation, and safety rules and procedures.
- assisting, if necessary, with the training of new hires.
- collaborating with other team members to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- accepting responsibility for any duties given by the management or supervisor.
A food counter attendant may have a variety of requirements, but they typically include:
- equivalent to a high school diploma.
- An asset is prior customer service or food service experience.
- strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Working in a fast-paced atmosphere is a must.
- For conducting currency transactions, possess basic math abilities.
- understanding of good hygiene and food safety measures.
- ability to function well in a group.
- flexibility in working shifts, including on weekends, vacations, and in evenings.
- physical strength to move large objects and stand for extended periods of time.
Salary and Perks per Hour:
Based on criteria including experience, geography, and the particular business, the pay for a food counter attendant in Rimouski can change. The typical hourly pay for a food counter attendant in Canada ranged from $12 to $15 as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021.
Depending on the employer, perks or benefits may also vary. Typical benefits that full-time workers might receive include the following:
- Dental and medical insurance.
- Paid time off, such as sick days and vacation days.
- Contributions to retirement savings programs like 401(k)s or Registered Retirement Savings programs (RRSPs).
- Employee specials on food or goods.
Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
It’s crucial to remember that since my previous update in September 2021, the specific pay and benefits for a food counter attendant in Rimouski may have changed. To obtain the most recent information on pay and perks, it is advised to examine local job listings and get in touch with possible companies.
Please Share These jobs: Food Counter Attendant