Are you looking for a Cruise Ship Welcome Crew Member? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Cruise Ship Welcome Crew Members, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Cruise Ship Welcome Crew Member. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Ten temporary contract positions to join our cruise ship welcome crew are available at Port Saint John. Throughout the 2023 cruise season, with the majority of cruise ships arriving in September and October, you will welcome and assist cruise passengers with questions, directions, and recommendations.
- Cruise ships and their passengers have been welcomed to the breathtaking Bay of Fundy region by Port Saint John since 1989. Saint John takes pride in its welcoming residents, breathtaking scenery, and storied past. On days when there are cruise ships in port, Port Saint John works to continuously uphold its promise of “A Hometown Welcome, Every Time” by providing excellent services.
Every cruise ship’s arrival will be attended by the cruise welcome crew, who work a morning shift of four hours. The cruise schedule will determine the available shifts, and members of the Welcoming Crew will have the option to request to work fewer than six shifts per week or up to six shifts per week, for a total of no more than 24 hours per week. A parking card, a uniform, and paid destination training are all included.
Responsibilities Pay Attention to:
- Make a warm, informed first impression on visitors to the Saint John area.
- Provide factual and useful information and suggestions about the Saint John area’s eateries, stores, and attractions.
- provide cruise passengers with general directions inside the cruise terminal.
- Restock maps and other marketing materials.
Qualifications You Possess:
- Amiable, enjoyable, and extroverted by nature. One of your favorite pastimes is chit-chatting and meeting new people.
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and possessing strong communication abilities.
- knowledgeable about Uptown Saint John and the Bay of Fundy region’s attractions.
- Having tablet or iPad experience.
Join Our Team
Who We Are and What We Provide in Port Saint John.
We foresee business demands and change with the times as a tenacious members of the community. Port Saint John, which is in the southern region of New Brunswick, handles roughly 28 million metric tonnes of cargo each year, including dry and liquid bulks, break bulk, containers, and cruises. As a result, Saint John is now the biggest port in Atlantic Canada!
- We serve as connections who identify creative ways to produce economic and social benefits by putting people first. We create a foundation for prosperity and sustainability by forming partnerships. The Canadian National and Canadian Pacific Railway lines, as well as the Trans-Canada highway, provide easy access to central Canadian inland markets and provide connectivity to more than 350 ports around the world. With transportation infrastructure offering a marine entrance to international markets, our port serves as a trade facilitator and is a part of Canada’s Atlantic Gateway.
Port Saint John invites you to be a part of our team that focuses on being a catalyst for growth and is known for our community leadership.
How do apply for Cruise Ship Welcome Crew Member?
Please Share These jobs: Cruise Ship Welcome Crew Member