A housekeeping room attendant sometimes referred to as a hotel Housekeeping Room Attendant Part Time or housekeeper, is in charge of keeping the common areas and guest rooms of a hotel or other hospitality establishment clean and orderly. You will maintain the guest rooms in Quesnel clean and comfortable as a part-time housekeeping room attendant.
- Cleaning and maintaining visitor rooms in accordance with accepted standards and practices.
- Making mattresses, switching out linens, and restocking toiletries and towels.
- cleaning the guest rooms and public spaces’ floors with a mop, vacuum, and duster.
- Fixtures, mirrors, and surfaces in the bathroom should be cleaned and sanitized.
- recycling and emptying and getting rid of waste.
- arranging and stocking items including cleaning supplies and toiletries.
- Notifying the proper staff of any maintenance problems or damage in guest rooms.
- keeping a clean and organized cleaning cart or trolley.
- delivering polite, prompt responses to visitor requests or questions.
- following established procedures for handling and storing cleaning chemicals, as well as health and safety regulations.
- Employer Name: Tower Inn & Suites/Begbie’s Bar & Restaurant
- Job Location: Quesnel, BC
- Salary: CAD17.00 to CAD19.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Housekeeping Room Attendant Part Time
- Job Type: Part-Time, 20-25 hours per week
- Job Category: Farming & Agriculture
- Send Your coverletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening: 2
- Equivalent to a high school diploma.
- Although it is not usually necessary, previous experience in housekeeping or a comparable position is preferred.
- knowledge about cleaning methods, supplies, and tools.
- Ability to keep things tidy and organized, as well as paying attention to details.
- Talents in effective customer service and communication.
- Physical stamina and the capacity for manual labor, including bending, lifting, and prolonged standing.
- Flexibility to work shifts as needed by the hospitality business, especially on weekends and holidays.
- The capacity to follow defined norms and processes as well as adherence to health and safety requirements.
Pay and Benefits:
The pay scale for a part-time housekeeping room attendant in Quesnel can change depending on the level of responsibility, level of experience, and credentials. Part-time workers often make hourly compensation that is commensurate with their qualifications and the demands of the job.
Part-time housekeeping room attendant perks and advantages can vary depending on the business and the particular establishment. Considerations that might be made include:
- Competitive hourly rate based on credentials and experience.
- Depending on staffing needs, there may be opportunities for additional shifts or overtime.
- chances for education and development.
- access to benefits or initiatives for employee wellness.
- There is potential for development and advancement in the hotel sector.
- a secure working environment that complies with health and safety regulations.
- employee specials on the establishment’s lodging, eating, and other services.
- Possibility of getting tips or gratuities from visitors.
It’s critical to remember that precise pay, perks, and benefits may differ based on the employer, the sector, and the specifics of the employment contract. Research the employment in question and bring up these specifics during the interview process as part-time jobs may have different pay and benefit plans than full-time jobs.
Please Share These jobs: Housekeeping Room Attendant Part Time