Are you looking for Airport Jobs in Vancouver? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Airport Jobs in Vancouver, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Airport Jobs in Vancouver, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary;
We have an opportunity for a long-term, permanent Electrician in the Facilities Upkeep Department. Coverage to the Supervisor, Transportation Framework Upkeep and functioning as a participant of a cross-functional team, the effective candidate will certainly execute all facets of preventative and also rehabilitative upkeep on various systems within the Flight terminal Authority structures and assets. Airport Jobs in Vancouver.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Repairing and maintaining electric and mechanical tools consisting of:
- Generator sets
- Lights systems
- Passenger filling bridges
- Switchgear as well as transformers
- Automatic Microcomputer and also PLC control systems
- Landing strip illumination
- Multiple HMI types of equipment including Emergency alarms, General Alarm systems, and so on
- Frequency Drives, Soft Begins
- Electrical facilities from 69kv to 120V
- Heating and cooling controls
- Ground Mistake protection system
- Baggage Handling systems
- Holding and also maintaining Airside Automobile Operators License (AVOP).
- High Mast lights. Airport Jobs in Vancouver.
- Job Compliance with all appropriate codes and also guidelines including CSA Z462.
Key Qualifications Include:
- BC Profession Certification as an Electrician; preference will be given to individuals with multiple trades tickets.
- Demonstrated ability to make security a top priority.
- Excellent logical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Capacity to work well in a team environment, as well as individually, with little supervision.
- Outstanding social, oral, and also written interaction abilities.
- Positive and customer-focused.
- Legitimate BC motorist’s permit (course 5 or better). Airport Jobs in Vancouver.
Situated on the typical, ancestral, as well as unceded lands of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), YVR is made up of a team of diverse individuals that are functioning collaboratively to Connect BC proudly to the Globe. Safety goes to the core of every little thing we do; we’re cutting-edge, as well as enjoyable, and also we buy our individuals. With high engagement scores, a wealth of knowledge and development chances, and an alternative method to health, we’re seeking someone to join our team. Airport Jobs in Vancouver.
- Vancouver Airport terminal Authority strives for an office that shows the diversity of the areas we serve. We support the Employment Equity Act and also take measures to guarantee reasonable employment techniques as well as therapy of staff members throughout our company. We invite applications from all certified prospects, consisting of women, Aboriginal individuals, individuals with handicaps as well as members of noticeable minorities. We motivate candidates to self-identify with an assigned group(s) to support our team in filling spaces in locations where we can be a lot more varied. We are likewise pleased to offer sensible accommodations throughout the choice procedure as well as while working at YVR. If you need support applying online since you are a person with a disability.
Salary & Perks:
Change job is needed as the Maintenance Department operates on a 24-hour basis.
- This placement is open to both Vancouver Airport terminal Authority staff members and also external prospects. Previous task efficiency will be taken into consideration for all prospects that apply for this position. Airport Jobs in Vancouver.
Current Hiring Now [ Vancouver Airport Authority]
|Job Title or Position
|Supervisor, Guest Experience
|Baggage and Gate Scheduler
|Manager, Passenger Operations
|Legal Department Assistant
|Senior Business Leads
|Legal Department Assistant
|Senior Human Resources Business Partner
|Manager, Commercial Properties
|Intermediate Project Engineer
|Payroll and Benefits Administrator
|Director, Passenger Retail Experience
|Sign Maker and Installer
|Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Director, Corporate Finance
|Airport Operations Dispatcher
|Guest Experience Representatives
|Total Rewards Advisor
|Manager, Technology Services
|Senior Business Analyst
|Senior Business Analyst
|Electrical CAD Specialist
|Airside Safety Officer
|Information Security Specialist
|Baggage System Specialist
Please Note that,
Vancouver International Airport Terminal is a Living Wage employer. This means all Vancouver Flight terminal Authority employees gain at the very least a living wage. Living Wage for Family members B.C. has identified the hourly price of pay at which a family can satisfy its basic expenditures. The 2022 living wage-price in Metro Vancouver is $20.52. Airport Jobs in Vancouver
- Health and wellness are at the core of exactly how we operate at YVR. We are committed to making sure a safe workplace for our workforce and also protecting the health and wellness of our workers, travelers, companions as well as area by taking affordable, preventative measures to reduce the threats associated with COVID-19. On June 20, 2022, the Federal government of Canada put on hold the need that workers of government-regulated work environments to be completely immunized versus COVID-19. Prospects are recommended that the existing suspension of the inoculation mandate might be withdrawn by the Government of Canada at any time and that vaccination requirements may be reintroduced in the future.
Jobs Title: Airport Jobs in Vancouver
Company Name: Vancouver Airport Authority
Job Title: Electrician|| Parking Administrator || Construction Coordinator
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Equivalent Degree
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD 30.00/- To CAD 45.00/- Yearly Annually
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6P 1B9
|Work Permit Canada
|Hotel Jobs In Canada
|Farm Worker Jobs In Canada
|Express Entry Canada
How to Apply for fruit picking/packing jobs In Canada: Dear candidate kindly visit here and find more operator/driver jobs here.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Airport Jobs in Vancouver