An Administrative Assistant is accountable for supplying thorough administrative support to the office, Administrative Assistant Jobs Brampton, guaranteeing that all daily procedures run smoothly. They aid manage workplace timetables, coordinating conferences and browsing through, arranging data, responding to phones, and doing a variety of other administrative tasks.
- Employer Name: 2213563 Ontario Inc.
- Job Location: Brampton, ON Canada L4T to L7A
- Salary: CAD26.00 to CAD28.50 Per Hour
- Job Position: Administrative Assistant
- Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, 40 hours per week
- Job Category: Admin
- Send Your coverletter: email@example.com
- Opening: 1
- Take care of and preserve executives’ timetables.
- Coordinate meetings, visits, as well as travel setups.
- Prepare records, memoranda, letters, and also various other files, utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, data source, or presentation software.
- Review as well as assess inbound memos, entries, as well as reports to establish their significance and also intend their circulation.
- File and also fetch company records, documents, as well as records.
- Greet site visitors as well as figure out whether they should be admitted to certain people.
- Prepare feedback to correspondence having routine inquiries.
- Do basic office duties, such as buying products, preserving documents monitoring database systems, as well as doing fundamental bookkeeping work.
- Completion of a senior high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Post-secondary education and learning in business, administration, or an associated field is an and also.
- Previous experience in a management role is chosen.
- Strong interaction abilities, both created and also verbal.
- Effectiveness with Microsoft Workplace Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Overview).
- Exceptional company skills focus on detail, as well as the capability to prioritize jobs.
- Have to be a team player with the ability to function individually.
The typical income for an Administrative Assistant in Brampton, Ontario, can vary extensively based on experience and specific sectors. As of my understanding cutoff in 2021, usually varies from CAD 35,000 – CAD 50,000 annually.
- Medical care benefits consist of oral and vision.
- Paid pause.
- Retirement plan.
- Specialist advancement chances.
- Adaptable work hours or remote work chances (relying on the company).
- Routine team-building activities.
Please note that the actual task summary, duties, needs, wage, and also perks may differ based upon the business and the certain duty. Always evaluate the job posting and also inquire throughout the interview process about specifics for the function you’re making an application for.
Please Share These jobs: Administrative Assistant Jobs Brampton