Are you looking for Winnipeg Airport jobs in Winnipeg? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Winnipeg Airport jobs in Winnipeg, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Winnipeg Airport jobs in Winnipeg, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary:
Coverage to the Shop Supervisor, Strong Auto Mechanic, the Heavy Duty Mechanic guarantees undisturbed solution at the airport terminal by preserving as well as repairing all flight terminal had mobile devices, consisting of firefighting automobiles, airfield snow removal tools, grounds upkeep tools, light cars, and also stationary equipment. Winnipeg Airport jobs in Winnipeg.
Responsibilities consist of:
- Perform preventative upkeep and evaluations of heavy and light equipment: executing assessments of fluid levels, brakes, drive line, suspension, front end, and add-ons for failure, wear or damages, etc;
- Conduct normal setup maintenance: oil change and also lube, reconstruct airport terminal sweepers mops, engine fixings, plow blade substitutes, tire substitute, and so on;.
- Diagnose and fix equipment failures: hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, tires, and so on;
- Weld, make, and also change new as well as current tools, consisting of modifications and also updates to improve equipment performance or life expectancy, using presses, grinders, MIG, ARC, and also acetylene equipment; Winnipeg Airport jobs in Winnipeg.
- Manufacture tools and also equipment such as frames, supports, braces, and so on; and also.
- Outfit new equipment: installation of radios, lighting devices, pneumatic control devices, etc on automobiles and also tools.
Selection Standards consist of:
- 5 years’ previous experience as a Sturdy Specialist.
- Education and learning in a post-secondary, neighborhood university, or profession program for Strong Tools Professional;
- HDET Interprovincial Journeyman Red Seal Certificate is Mandatory;
- Demonstrated experience with repair service on the automobile software application, hand devices, electrical examination devices, hydraulic test equipment, cooling, precision measuring instruments, metal turret, brake lathe, hydraulic press, steel shear, heavy tools, and also light vehicle hoists, ARC, MIG, acetylene welding tools, etc; Winnipeg Airport jobs in Winnipeg.
- Ability to examine mechanical diagnostics, and also mechanical issue addressing;
- Have strong organizational, spoken, and also created interaction skills, with shown capabilities to function independently, along with within a team setting.
- Basic computer programs: MS office suite,
- Experience with a computerized upkeep administration system is a property; and.
- Capacity to function shift work, and be on-call beyond normal shift schedule.
This permanent placement will be stationed at Iqaluit, Nunavut. Candidates should have the capacity to function change jobs, as well as be on-call outside of the normal change schedule. Candidates must be willing to transfer to Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada. Winnipeg Airport jobs in Winnipeg.
Condition of work is the ability to get as well as preserve a Flight terminal Restricted Location Identification Card and also Clear Rap Sheet Examine.
Nunavut Flight Terminal Solutions Ltd. is a work equity employer; indigenous persons, Inuit recipients, ladies, noticeable minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to self-declare in their application.
In collaboration with our consortium partner, Arctic Framework Allies, Nunavut Flight terminal Solutions LTD provides Airport terminal Administration, Airport Workflow, Facility Upkeep, and Technical Services for the Iqaluit International Airport. Winnipeg Airport jobs in Winnipeg.
- Under a 30-year Public Private Partnership (P3 or PPP) concession with the Government of Nunavut, Arctic Facilities Partners is gotten to create, develop, fund, operate, and also maintain the development and redevelopment of the Iqaluit International Flight Terminal.
- Although more commonplace on the global phase, this is the initial and also only finished airport PPP job in Canada. And as part of this project, the Iqaluit International Flight terminal additionally came to be the initial ISO 9001 Quality Monitoring System accredited airport terminal operation in Canada.
Jobs Title: Winnipeg Airport jobs in Winnipeg.
Company Name: Winnipeg Airports Authority
Job Post: Airport Rescue Fire Fighter || Seasonal Maintenance Specialist Groundside ||Seasonal Snow Removal Labourer ||Power Engineer||Market Analyst
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Equivalent Degree
Email Id: email@example.com
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD $15.00/- To CAD 18.00/- per hour [ Yearly Increase]
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada R3T 2M9
|Work Permit Canada||Hotel Jobs In Canada||Farm Worker Jobs In Canada|
|Express Entry Canada||Metrolinx Careers||Government Jobs|
How to Apply for fruit picking/packing jobs In Canada: Dear candidate kindly visit here and find more operator/driver jobs here.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Winnipeg Airport jobs in Winnipeg