Are you looking for Batter Operator? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Batter Operator, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a general Batter Operator. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Responsible for blending batter to product requirements to produce optimum batter product. Functions very closely with Fryer Operator to make certain accomplish top quality items.
- Employer Name: McCain Foods
- Job Location: Coaldale, Alberta, CA
- Salary: CAD18.00 to CAD22.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Batter Operator
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 40-60 hours per week
- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Send Your cover letter: to Upload your resume.
- Opening: 10
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Makes Certain Health as well as Safety is the leading goal by following policies, and processes, and also acting in a secure way at all times.
- Operates all of the tools related to the blending and also application of French Fry batter.
- Can run all Fryer equipment so as to have the ability to break the Fryer Operator.
- Need to want as well as able to assist Fryer Operator on boil-outs.
- Makes sure components and also equipment are without international material and are in good condition to avoid contamination of the product.
- Follows mixing treatments specifically and keeps track of the consistency of the batter to guarantee ample insurance coverage of the item.
- Develops correct ingredient mixes for various items.
- Preserves a stringent stock of raw active ingredients and guarantees appropriate rotation.
- Preserves all called-for documents.
- Maintains good house cleaning in the area.
- Carries out various other responsibilities as appointed.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (Competencies).
- Follows all company regulations, guidelines as well as policies and all appropriate regulations, regulations, and policies.
- Mathematical capacity to carry out basic estimations.
- Efficient created, oral, mathematical, and also social skills.
- Experienced with the safe handling of chemicals in accordance with WHMIS.
- Physically with the ability to carry out all needed duties including hefty training (approximately 70lbs).
- Familiarity with Statistical Process Control software application (InfinityQS), as well as general production demands, is an asset.
- Need to recognize SAP consumptions.
- Should want to acquire Confined Space & Rescue, Hoisting & Rigging, and Forklift Training.
- Capacity to service a rotating change basis.
- Have to want to cross-train in various other locations.
- High School graduate or Grade 12 GED.
- Effective completion of a 90-day familiarization period is called for.
- Must have shown a history of risk-free work habits.
McCain Foods is a level-playing field company. We see value in ensuring we have a varied, antiracist, comprehensive, merit-based, and fair office. As a global family-owned firm we are proud to mirror the diverse communities worldwide in which we live as well as function. We acknowledge that variety drives our imagination, strength, as well as success and makes our business more powerful.
McCain is an obtainable company. If you require holiday accommodation throughout the recruitment process (consisting of alternate formats of materials or easily accessible meeting rooms), please allow us to know and we will collaborate with you to meet your needs.
Please Share These jobs: Packaging Operator