Warehouse Worker Jobs Near Me, Career Opportunity! General laborers at Coke Canada Bottling are in charge of handling products, supplies, materials, and equipment physically. You will select our clients’ orders using an electric pallet jack based on the details you have in your handheld scanner. When your order or pallet is finished, make sure it is packaged, labeled, and ready to ship.
- Employer Name: Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
- Job Location: Brampton, Ontario Canada L4T 3B4
- Salary: CAD$30.4K–CAD$38.5K a year, Average Salary
- Job Position: Warehouse Worker
- Job Type: Permanent employment Full time
- No. Of Vacancies:50
- Job Category: Warehouse
- Keep your workspace tidy and compliant with the company’s safety and sanitation regulations.
- working with industrial power equipment
- As necessary, replenish and restock.
- carry out routine maintenance
- Maintain adherence to all company and regulatory rules and procedures.
- As required, fill in for additional positions.
- carry out a general warehouse, manufacturing, and cooler maintenance tasks.
- bend repeatedly, lift more than 50 pounds, and climb
Diploma from high school Preferred
prior experience in equipment service, production, or warehouse
Ability to use a powered or manual pallet jack or product lifter Attention to detail
Forklift certification is a plus.
What We Do
We are Coke Canada Bottling, a proudly independent company owned by Canadians!
The best bottling firm in Canada is Coke Canada Bottling. We are a privately held company with more than 5,800 employees, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and five production facilities spread around the country.
We have a 120-year history of producing, marketing, dispensing, and selling the popular main brand ready-to-drink goods in Canada.
With the help of our common values—lead with an entrepreneurial attitude, collaborate, have integrity, accountability, quality, and safety—we take pride in developing diverse and lasting relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Ltd (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance conducted from our contracted third-party vendor. Depending on the position, the typical clearance criteria may involve some or all of the following: a criminal background check, employment verification, education verification, and a review of driver abstracts. If you have any questions or reservations about this after being contacted for further consideration, kindly let the talent acquisition staff know.
How do apply for Warehouse Worker Jobs Near Me?
Please Share These jobs: Warehouse Worker Jobs Near Me