All certified prospects will be thought about nevertheless choice will certainly be offered to Native people (Initial Countries, Metis or Inuit) or persons with a handicap. This is a unique action work equity effort and prospects from this group that desire to receive preferential factors to consider should self-identify.
- Employer Name: Canada Post
- Job Location: Whistler, BC, CA
- Salary: CAD23.00 to CAD28.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Post Office Assistant
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 40-60 hours per week
- Job Category: Admin Office
- Send Your cover letter: Via Official Website URL.
If you have ambition, talent as well as drive, take into consideration a fast-moving job with Canada Post. We are presently seeking a part-time Post Office Assistant that will use a customer-focused approach when offering counter services to clients.
Note: The perfect prospect ought to stay in the area. Applicants outside the neighborhood in which the Post Office lies might be thought about as needed.
Sell postal services and products to the business community and also public
Type, distribute, and process mail right into suitable categories
Offer customers with info as well as forms
Address shipment and also solution troubles to solve problems thoroughly and also promptly
Job Responsibilities (continued).
- Secondary school or rural similarity and/or experience in service administration.
- Training and/or experience connecting with the general public in a retail and/or solution environment, including sales as well as cash purchases.
- Comprehending general or post office accountancy systems.
- Physically fit to raise mail containers of approximately 50 pounds, press or draw boxes, type mail as well as stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Keep in mind: The optimal candidate needs to stay in the area. Applicants within a 50 kilometers radius of the Post Office may be taken into consideration as required.
As part of the option process picked prospects will be needed to finish a safety and security testing process.
- Safety And Security Sensitive Positions.
- This placement may be thought about a Safety Sensitive setting.
Canada Post will certainly stand for Canada’s diversity and supply a safe and also inviting workplace that accepts as well as commemorates our differences. We are devoted to work equity as well as motivate applications from ladies, Indigenous People, persons with special needs as well as visible minorities.
A handicap is defined as a persistent or anecdotal physical, sensory, or psychological health and wellness problem and/or functional restriction. Disability includes both visible as well as covert conditions and/or constraints that might affect vision, hearing, flexibility, versatility, dexterity, pain, learning, developmental, mental/psychological, and also memory.
Dispute of Interest.
The Conflict of Interest Policy forbids workers from working with, managing, or reporting to, directly or indirectly using the reporting pecking order, their instant family, or close personal relationships. Must you really feel that you may remain in a real or prospective Conflict of Interest in regard to this work opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human Resources representative.
Canada Post is dedicated to providing an inclusive and also barrier-free workplace, beginning with the hiring process. If you are contacted by Canada Post regarding a work opportunity, please recommend if you have any kind of constraints that need to be suited. All info received in relation to holiday accommodation will certainly be maintained private.
Your application should plainly demonstrate just how you satisfy the needs as Canada Post can not make presumptions about your education and learning and experience. We say thanks to all those that apply. Only those chosen for more factors to consider will be called.
- Choice Making– A champ of the organization that takes computed dangers and makes sensible, good sense choices about present problems, future possibilities and source requirements in a timely, well-thought-out way, that aligns with the corporation’s best interests.
- Liability– An individual that pursues performance excellence and also that holds themselves and also direct records responsible for decisions as well as actions and also for learning from mistakes when intended results are not attained.
- Service Orientation– A proactive person who recognizes the affordable nature of business, and also is committed to maintaining the business through outstanding customer service as well as new business possibilities.
- Execution– A concentrated and self-motivated individual that acts with a sense of urgency as well as supplies on schedule and also within budget plan, by dealing properly with challenges and ambiguous scenarios.
- Leading People– A compelling communicator and also leader that engages, motivates as well as inspires others to accomplish results and who encourages individual development as well as searching for much better methods of doing things.
We value diversity as an essential part of who we are as a company, how we run, and exactly how we see our future. We believe that drawing in, creating, and also keeping people that mirror the variety of Canada is important to our success because this issues to all neighborhoods and consumers we offer.
Canada Post’s corporate worths mirror the principles, beliefs as well as aspirations that assist our behavior and shape our society.
- Security– We are devoted to a secure as well as healthy setting for all our stakeholders.
- Consumer– We serve Canadians with satisfaction and also passion.
- Regard– We treat each other with fairness and regard.
- Stability– We act properly as well as with integrity.
- Change– We will certainly innovate as well as transform to win in the market.
Please Share These jobs: Post Office Assistant