Are you looking for Production Jobs in Winnipeg No Experience Needed? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Production Jobs in Winnipeg No Experience Needed, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a general Production Jobs in Winnipeg No Experience Needed. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Part-Time and also Full-time Manufacturing Worker opportunities are offered across various changes at our plant situated at 870 Lagimodière Blvd in Winnipeg
We refine fresh pork into tasty bacon as well as ham items.
We like bacon as well as it’s made here in our Bacon Center of Excellence!
Quick Plant Facts
- Nearly 1,800 workers!
- Plant dimension of 500,000 sq ft!
- We have our own warehouse and four one-of-a-kind plants under one roof!
- Employer Name: Maple Leaf Foods Inc
- Job Location: Winnipeg, MB
- Salary: CAD20.10 to CAD25.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Production Worker
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 40-60 hours per week
- Job Category: Production & Manufacturing
- Send Your cover letter: to HRHanover@mapleleaf.com
- Opening: 6
Why Join Our Team?
Maple Leaf Foods is a leading meat as well as plant-based protein business. Each Maple Leaf team member has a voice as well as plays an active duty in assisting everybody attains our goals. We support each other to expand skillfully, learn brand-new abilities as well as take on tough experiences.
What We Can Offer You:
- Starting wage: $15.80 – $20.60 (per hr) plus off-shift costs
- Benefit and also pension, earnings sharing program, as well as overtime chances
- Career development chances
- Become part of a varied as well as inclusive group
What You’ll Bring:
- You are a team player that wants to learn brand-new tasks
- You are able to read, write as well as interact in English
- You are comfortable managing raw and/or prepared pork items
- You are able to offer documents to confirm eligibility to work in Canada
Apply Online or In-Person Today!
Maple Leaf Foods has a holiday accommodation process for staff members with handicaps. If you call for details lodging due to a handicap requirement throughout your employment, please contact your regional HR agent. Our holiday accommodation policy can be supplied upon request as well as in an obtainable layout. Practical holiday accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will certainly be responded to immediately.
Please Share These jobs: Production Jobs in Winnipeg No Experience Needed