Are you looking for Microserve Canada Careers? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Microserve Canada Careers, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Microserve Canada Careers, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Start your career with Microserve Canada
Work Description & Summary:
We are searching for a Warehouse Associate to join our Warehousing team in Edmonton, AB.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will certainly be in charge of sustaining all warehousing functions from offloading incoming shipments, processing inventory, relocating stock throughout the stockroom and also various other tasks. Microserve Canada Careers.
Ideally, you must have some storage facility experience, but if you wish to get your means of access operating in IT and also can adjust to a frequently changing work while maintaining a high level of precision, tidiness, and safety then this function is perfect for you! We offer onsite training, affordable pay with benefits/vacation, as well as a Monday– Friday schedule with day shift hrs. Microserve Canada Careers.
- Organizing as well as refining inbound stockroom inventory
- Relocating skids right into disposal, helping our chauffeurs lots or unload vehicles (when needed).
- Coordinate delivery with messengers.
- Verify documents for correctness on delivery and also obtaining records.
- Pick and also process orders as called for.
- Ensure great housekeeping and also security treatments are maintained in the delivery area. Microserve Canada Careers.
Credentials and also Education And Learning Demands:.
- 1-2 years of experience needed.
- Candidates have to be organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Candidates ought to have excellent communications abilities.
- Standard computer user abilities (Windows, Excel) a possession.
- Ability to function under pressure and in a busy workplace.
- Capability to adjust to modifications as well as to discover company plans promptly.
- Ability to function properly in a group setup or individually.
- Capability to be liable for a team and also other departments.
- Adds to Health and Safety. Microserve Canada Careers.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Have to have appropriate steel-toe shoes.
- Must have the ability to pass a criminal record check (CPIC).
- Corporate Responsibility.
- Employees will certainly understand, satisfy, as well as live our core values.
- Will Brush Up Floors, Openness, Versatility, Not Stale, Client Driven. Microserve Canada Careers.
At Microserve, we are a sector leader in offering innovative solutions to public and also economic sector clients throughout Western Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Halifax, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 450 team members, as well as are one of the biggest technology remedies providers, identified by our capacity to provide and introduce to fulfill the altering demands of our clients.
Jobs Title: Microserve Canada Careers
Company Name: Microserve
Job Post: Warehouse associate || Computer Install || Various Position
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Any Graduate
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD $16.00/- To CAD $18.00/- per hour [ Yearly Increase]
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada T6T 1S1
|Work Permit Canada||Hotel Jobs In Canada||Farm Worker Jobs In Canada|
|Express Entry Canada||Metrolinx Careers||Government Jobs|
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Microserve Canada Careers
Disclaimer:canadajobsrecruiter.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers. Applicants are encouraged to investigate the bona fides of the prospective employer individually. We do NOT support any asking for money repayments as well as strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. We additionally advise you to see Protection Guidance to learn more. If you presume any kind of fraud or malpractice, direct contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Check Our Privacy