Are you looking for Fleet Supervisor? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Fleet Supervisor, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Fleet Supervisor, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary;
Halifax Regional District is inviting applications for one long-term and also two short-lived, up to 6 months, settings of Fleet Supervisor with Halifax Transit. Halifax Regional Community (HRM) is committed to showing the area it serves and acknowledging Diversity and Inclusion as one of the Community’s core values. We have an Employment Equity Policy and also we invite applications from African Nova Scotians and also Various Other Racially Noticeable Persons, Ladies in line of work or positions where they are underrepresented in the labor force, Indigenous/Aboriginal Individuals, People with Disabilities as well as 2SLGBTQ+ Persons. Candidates are motivated to self-identify on their electronic application. Fleet Supervisor.
Along with this position, from the applications got, Transit Fleet will create a Qualification Checklist for other jobs that may happen.
Under the general direction of the Superintendent of Transportation Fleet, the Fleet Supervisor gives expert suggestions as well as assistance in the procedure, maintenance and also servicing of Halifax Transportation’s fleet, which contains over 340 vehicles included: 40 as well as 60ft standard buses; 30ft area buses as well as cut-away Access-A-Buses. The division is accountable for the everyday maintenance and servicing of a varied fleet of vehicles that includes but is not limited to the execution of preventative maintenance and warranty programs; significant element/ mid-life rebuilds; repair work and also upkeep of devices and elements; lorry conformity as enacted laws under Electric motor Carrier Function as well as transportation center and also devices maintenance. Fleet Supervisor.
- The Fleet Supervisor is responsible for the guidance of upkeep personnel as well as for the efficient and also effective day-to-day procedure of the maintenance garage in order to guarantee that the everyday service quota is satisfied for the commuting public. In order to meet the day-to-day difficulties of this dynamic atmosphere the Fleet Manager will deal with various other Supervisors, the Fleet Controller, suppliers, contractors, Halifax Transit Procedures as well as Provincial Inspectors in the locations of: scheduling of work/inspections, allowance of tools, components acquisitions in addition to life cycle choices such as lorry acquisition and disposal.
DUTIES AS WELL AS DUTIES
- In charge of the growth and administration of upkeep, repair work as well as warranty programs related to equipment, components as well as components
- Equilibriums work in a swiftly changing setting as well as sets priorities on the delivery of services and ensures solution level criteria are fulfilled, Fleet Supervisor.
- Help support personnel in setting work routine priorities to make certain maintenance and repairs are finished in a prompt fashion
- Challenges the status quo as well as champions brand-new campaigns. Guarantees workers have a clear understanding of their roles and duties
- Performance Management
- A topic expert that continues to be abreast of adjustments in tools, diagnostics, elements, and components and also has the ability to guide, help, and also establish staff members
- In charge of dispersing and also evaluating the work of pupils and also helping them in achieving their Class A mechanic certificate via the conclusion of growth plans and the establishment of efficiency purposes, Fleet Supervisor.
- Directs, appoints, and also checks the work of personnel
- Interprets as well as uses the collective agreement
- This setting is accountable for attending to grievances as well as may be contacted to take part in the mediation process
- In charge of balancing work as well as conference solution quota in a swiftly changing setting
- In charge of ensuring all internal building devices as well as tools related to the fueling of the vehicles remains in good working order
- Gives regular interactions to Procedures on the status of tools
- In charge of the management of obligations under OH&S: carries out examinations, trains and informs, creates and examines standard operating procedures, and does something about it in the event of incidents
- Subject matter professional relative to Electric motor Provider Act, NS Car Act, and also Canadian Car Safety and Security Act; in charge of making certain lorries are preserved as well as repaired according to regulations
- Education & Experience
- Conclusion of quality 12 or equal.
- Minimum 3 (3) years experience in a managerial function.
- Must have a legitimate motorist’s certificate in excellent standing.
- Need to possess a legitimate N.S. Profession Certification in either Bus and Transport (310T) or Automotive (310S). Fleet Supervisor.
- 5 (5) years of experience in the repair of devices in a fleet atmosphere.
- Efficient in demonstrating management abilities and having the capacity to arrange appointed jobs.
- Understanding as well as an understanding of OH&S, NS MVA, CMVSA, and also NS Electric Motor Service Provider Act.
Technical/Job Specific Understanding and Capabilities:
- Ability to choose about necessity, relevance, and also public scrutiny.
- Capability to work as a team leader or team member in a varied atmosphere.
- Demonstrated business, supervisory, and also administrative capacities.
- Shown social skills.
- Solid oral and also spoken skills.
- Ability to focus on and also coordinate a wide range of tasks.
- Have to have a good background as well as an understanding of all aspects of fleet operation, covering welding hydraulics, body fixing, and mechanical repair work.
- Need to have a full understanding of Preventative Upkeep procedures.
- Experience with computer systems and a digital work order system.
- Need to be inspired and all set to accept daily difficulties. Fleet Supervisor.
SAFETY AND SECURITY CLEARANCE DEMANDS: Successful prospects will certainly be required to submit an acceptable Lawbreaker Records Examine.
Please note – Examining may be performed as an element of the choice process to examine technologically and also job certain knowledge. Candidates who are selected for testing may be examined in a group setting, set up at the employer’s discernment.
PROFICIENCIES: Analytical Reasoning; Communications; Customer Service; Handling Adjustment; Networking/Relationship Structure; Organization and Preparation; Synergy and Cooperation. Fleet Supervisor.
PLEASE NOTE: We thank all candidates for their rate of interest in this placement. Just those applicants selected for an interview/ testing will certainly be gotten in touch with.
- During the recruitment process, candidates can demand accommodation. Applicants invited to join an evaluation process (such as an interview or testing) and that call for lodging, ought to review their needs with the Employer when invited to the analysis procedure.
- Certified HRM senior citizens may also be thought about for competitions. In these circumstances, a kind of work might be provided, consisting of term and/or agreement employment.
Jobs Title: Fleet Supervisor jobs
Company Name: City Of Halifax
Job Post: Fleet Supervisor || Various
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Any Graduate
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD $72,820.00 to CAD$88,480.00 Per Year only senior [ Yearly Increase]
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada B3H1B8
|Work Permit Canada||Hotel Jobs In Canada||Farm Worker Jobs In Canada|
|Express Entry Canada||Metrolinx Careers||Government Jobs|
Please Share These jobs: