Are you looking for Heavy Equipment Technician jobs? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Heavy Equipment Technician jobs, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Heavy Equipment Technician jobs, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary;
We offer life-work balance. We offer security, safety and security and stability. We offer the chance to work in your area. Finally, we offer a detailed compensation package. We’re trying to find people that have pride in workmanship and their community. Your job? Obtain Edmonton’s Transportation Buses all set to go as well as when driving!
Assist keep our City moving securely and also accurately. Transit Fleet Upkeep provides a full series of mechanical and body services to Edmonton Transit. Our garages situated throughout the City offer coverage 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Use your current diagnostic abilities to keep our fleet relocating. Heavy Equipment Technician jobs.
With a concentration on the City of Edmonton’s Cultural dedication to Safe, Helpful, Accountable, Integrated as well as Excellent, you will certainly:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and overhaul engines, brakes, driveline parts, hydraulic systems, as well as electric components
- Quote the resources as well as products it takes to finish the job in a smart, cost-effective means
- Complete precautionary maintenance checks and analysis work with lorries and also tools
- Describe and comply with technological manuals, policies, security requirements, and market requirements
- Videotape your work in our computerized fleet management system
- Do paperwork for inspections, permission kinds as well as provincial certification kinds by hand as well as on a computer system, Heavy Equipment Technician jobs.
- Discover and also share what you know; mentor apprentices and semi-skilled helpers as well as participate in security and also environmental meetings as well as training programs
- Do other related obligations as called for, Equipment Technician job.
Qualification & Requirments
- Acknowledged Alberta Heavy Duty Technician or Vehicle and Transportation Journeyman Certificate, preferably with Interprovincial Red Seal equivalent
- 2 years experience as a Journeyman (Heavy Duty Specialist or Truck and also Transportation Journeyman). Should have shown experience with electric systems, digital controls, air brakes, and also diesel engines, Heavy Equipment Technician jobs.
- Committed to safety utilizing work-related health and wellness and ecological standards as well as treatments, Equipment Technician job.
- Able to locate, identify and also fix malfunctions in a diesel motor, rate 3 and also 4 discharges, hydraulic and also pneumatically-driven systems, as well as heavy-duty drive train
- With the ability of properly make use of vehicle analysis computer programs
- Able to accurately enter information as well as information into a computer system (AssetWorks M5 experience is an asset).
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Able to comprehend, interact in, review and create English at a degree required to satisfy job-related job and safety requirements.
- Should have the ability to wear a custom-fit respirator for extended periods of time.
- Demonstrated great ethic with a willingness/ability to discover and also be mentored on the job to update skills as called for.
- Legitimate Course 3 Automobile Operator’s Permit with Air Brake Recommendation (or rural matching). Eligible to acquire and maintain a City Driver’s authorization.
- A certificate by the District of Alberta to finish Business Automobile Assessments (CVIP) in bus examinations is needed. Equipment Technician job.
- Demonstrate service quality, accepting diversity as well as advertising inclusiveness.
- Show positioning with the Cultural Dedications of Safe, Helpful, Accountable, Integrated, and also Excellent, promoting a setting for others to do the exact same.
The City of Edmonton is dedicated to inclusive, considerate, and fair offices that represent the areas we offer. We constantly improve our systems, policies, and methods to eliminate obstacles and guarantee our staff members, in all their diversity, can be successful. We value applicants with a diverse variety of abilities, experiences, and proficiencies, and encourage you to use them. To get more information, see the Art of Incorporation: Heavy Equipment Technician jobs.
- COVID-19 Notice: The City of Edmonton has applied a COVID-19 Inoculation Plan. Workers have to be completely immunized against COVID-19 and give evidence of vaccination. Staff members that can not be completely immunized on the basis of a safeguarded lawful ground (e.g. clinical, spiritual) may request an exemption. Please note that this plan applies to all staff members, including new hires, and volunteers. If your application achieves success, you will be asked to supply proof of inoculation or request an exception.
Jobs Title: Heavy Equipment Technician jobs.
Company Name: City Of Vancouver
Job Post: Heavy Equipment Technician
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Any Graduate
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD $93, 287.660 to CAD$98, 287.650 Per Year only senior [ Yearly Increase]
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada T6T 1S1
|Work Permit Canada||Hotel Jobs In Canada||Farm Worker Jobs In Canada|
|Express Entry Canada||Metrolinx Careers||Government Jobs|
Please Share These jobs: Heavy Equipment Technician jobs
Disclaimer:canadajobsrecruiter.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers. Applicants are encouraged to investigate the bona fides of the prospective employer individually. We do NOT support any asking for money repayments as well as strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. We additionally advise you to see Protection Guidance to learn more. If you presume any kind of fraud or malpractice, direct contact us or email us at email@example.com Check Our Privacy.