Are you looking for Canada Farm Worker Job? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Canada Farm Worker Job, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a general Canada Farm Worker Job. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
For full-time employees, our company provides a benefits package that includes major medical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance as well as membership in the Maple Leaf Pension Plan.
- Employer Name: Maple Leaf Foods Inc
- Job Location: Killarney, MB
- Salary: CAD16.10 to CAD20.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: General Farm Worker NOC 8431
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 40-60 hours per week
- Job Category: Production & Manufacturing
- Send Your cover letter: to email@example.com
- Opening: 10
DUTIES OF THE POSITION
- Feed and care for animals. Perform breeding tasks for farm animals or assist in executing such tasks.
- Maintain and run farm machines and equipment.
- Observe the rules for animal biosecurity and food safety.
- Find illness and health issues in animals, crops, and poultry
- In barns, pens, and poultry coops, set up and check water lines, air flow, and temperature
- Clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens, as well as assist in maintaining buildings and agricultural infrastructure.
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATIONAL LEVEL, AND EXPERIENCE:
As we offer on-the-job training, there are no specific educational or training prerequisites; nevertheless, a college certificate or specialized courses in farming are preferred.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal abilities, as well as some familiarity with farming.
- Attention to detail, a good attitude toward work, effective verbal and written communication abilities
- the capacity to multitask and handle various priorities and challenging jobs under pressure
- being able to lift 25 kilograms
- The capacity to travel to and from employment in a rural region, together with a current driver’s license, are prerequisites.
- Rotating weekends, holidays, and alarm attendance is necessary.
- Being familiar with hog production would be advantageous.
Please Share These jobs: Canada Farm Worker Job