For businesses or organizations in Edmonton, a bookkeeper job is essential for maintaining financial records and guaranteeing accurate and current accounting. They are in charge of keeping track of financial transactions, creating financial statements, and supporting the company’s overall financial management.
- keeping track of financial transactions, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable, and recording them.
- Organizing and balancing bank and credit card statements as well as other financial documents.
- processing expense reports, payments, and invoices.
- producing financial statements including cash flow statements, balance sheets, and income statements.
- keeping personnel records and assisting with payroll processing.
- preparing and submitting tax returns, including those for the GST and other relevant levies.
- ensuring adherence to accounting norms, standards, and concepts.
- helping with financial planning and budgeting.
- conducting routine audits to find and fix inconsistencies or mistakes.
- collaborating to give financial analyses and insights to the management team and external stakeholders.
- Employer Name: PAN FRANCHISING INC.
- Job Location: Edmonton, AB
- Salary: CAD28.90 to CAD30.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Bookkeeper
- Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, 35-40 hours per week
- Job Category: Accountant & Admin
- Send Your coverletter: email@example.com
- Opening: 1
- The ideal candidate will have post-secondary training in accounting, finance, or a related discipline.
- demonstrated expertise as a bookkeeper or in another accounting position.
- a thorough understanding of accounting principles, methods, and practices.
- proficiency with computerized systems and accounting software, such as QuickBooks and Excel.
- accuracy and care in maintaining financial records.
- strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent time and organizational management skills.
- Interpersonal and communication abilities that are effective for working with stakeholders and team members.
- understanding of pertinent tax laws and compliance standards.
- Although not necessarily necessary, professional certificates like Certified Bookkeeper (CB) or Certified Professional Bookkeeper (CPB) are preferred.
Perks and Salary:
In Edmonton, a bookkeeper’s pay may differ depending on their experience, education, industry, and firm size. The pay of bookkeepers often reflects their level of expertise and the demands of the position.
Depending on the organization and the location, bookkeeper jobs may offer a variety of perks and benefits. Considerations that might be made include:
- Competitive pay depends on credentials and experience.
- insurance for health care.
- Pensions and registered retirement savings plans are examples of retirement savings plans.
- Paid time off (holidays, sick leave, and vacation).
- chances for education and development.
- access to benefits or initiatives for employee wellness.
- Potential for progression and career growth inside the organization.
- Extra perks and bonuses are provided by the specific employer, such as participation in professional associations or flexible work schedules.
It’s critical to remember that precise pay, perks, and benefits may differ based on the employer, the sector, and the specifics of the employment contract. It’s a good idea to do some study on the particular position and go over these specifics with the recruiting manager.
Please Share These jobs: Bookkeeper Jobs