A truck driver is in charge of driving large commercial vehicles to move commodities and goods from one place to another. You will have the duty of efficiently and safely delivering items while abiding by corporate policies and transportation laws as a part-time truck driver in Brampton.
- transporting products and materials while safely driving and maneuvering big trucks.
- ensuring the safety and functionality of the truck by performing pre-trip checks.
- guaranteeing correct handling and securing of cargo while loading and unloading products.
- Organizing and planning routes to guarantee effective and timely deliveries.
- driving while abiding by the law, company rules, and regulations.
- following the rules regarding hours of service and keeping correct logbook records.
- tracking the functioning of the vehicle and notifying of any technical problems or upkeep requirements.
- updating dispatchers or managers on the status of deliveries or any problems you encounter.
- exhibiting professionalism and providing top-notch customer service whether dealing with clients or recipients.
- wearing personal protection equipment (PPE) as necessary and adhering to safety procedures.
- Employer Name: Hawks Transportation
- Job Location: Brampton, ON
- Salary: CAD26.50 to CAD32.00 Per Hour
- NOC 73300
- Job Position: Truck Driver || Heavy Truck
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 5-25 hours per week
- Job Category: Driver & Operator
- Send Your coverletter: email@example.com
- A valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) with the proper truck-specific endorsements is required.
- Having a thorough awareness of traffic laws and regulations and a clean driving record.
- Although prior truck driving experience is desired, several employers offer training for entry-level jobs.
- Physical stamina and the capacity for manual labour, particularly the ability to load and unload cargo.
- strong focus on safe driving methods and attention to detail.
- Effective communication abilities for dealing with clients, coworkers, and dispatchers.
- understanding of vehicle upkeep and the ability to diagnose minor technical problems.
- flexibility in working part-time hours, which may include weekend and evening shifts as well as early mornings, depending on delivery schedules.
- adherence to corporate policies, particularly adherence to safety and transportation laws.
Perks and Salary:
Part-time truck driver pay in Brampton might vary depending on the employer, industry, experience level, and credentials. Part-time workers often make hourly compensation that is commensurate with their qualifications and the demands of the job.
The employer and the particular business may offer different perks and incentives for part-time truck driver roles. Considerations that might be made include:
- Competitive hourly rate based on credentials and experience.
- Depending on delivery requirements, there may be opportunities for additional shifts or longer hours.
- Opportunities for training and improvement to improve driving abilities.
- a secure working environment that complies with health and safety regulations.
- Opportunities for cooperation and teamwork with coworkers and dispatchers.
- There is potential for development and innovation in the transportation sector.
- Depending on the policies of the firm, perks like compensated mileage, bonuses, or performance incentives may be offered.
It’s critical to remember that precise pay, perks, and benefits may differ based on the employer, the sector, and the specifics of the employment contract. Research the employment in question and bring up these specifics during the interview process as part-time jobs may have different pay and benefit plans than full-time jobs.
Please Share These jobs: Truck Driver