Are you looking for Seasonal Customer Service Representative Jobs? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Seasonal Customer Service Representative Jobs, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a general Seasonal Customer Service Representative Jobs. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
The Customer Sales and Service Representative 1 is accountable to the Store Manager and is in charge of serving and assisting customers in the selection and purchase of goods and services as well as fuel and fuel products to satisfy their needs. In order to maintain an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction, the Representative offers service in accordance with UFA’s Customer Service Policy and starts and/or performs corrective action as necessary.
- Employer Name: UFA
- Job Location: Strathmore AB
- Salary: CAD19.10 to CAD20.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Seasonal Customer Sales & Service Representative
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 40-60 hours per week
- Job Category: Production & Manufacturing
- Send Your cover letter: to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers of UFA should receive timely, courteous service and assistance, both in person and over the phone.
- Make sure sales leads are either completed to exceptional customer service standards or are given to an outbound sales professional to complete.
- As needed, help with the prompt and precise shipment and receiving of products.
- Follow instructions while performing cycle counts or inventory maintenance.
- Make sure the store, yard, warehouses and outdoor areas are tidy, clean, organized, and up to UFA’s operating and safety standards.
- Responsible for “Own the Aisle” or a comparable allocated area of responsibility in the UFA yard in AgriBusiness to ensure UFA merchandising and inventory requirements are regularly met.
- As directed, help with daily fuel reconciliations, fuel variance investigations, weekly physical tank dips, dispenser metre head comparisons, and other fuel inventory management tasks in petroleum operations.
- with 0 to 2 years of related experience, working towards or having earned a Grade 12 diploma.
- Computer savvy, cash management skills and prior customer service experience are assets.
- Experience with shipping and receiving is a plus, as is knowledge of a warehouse or yard.
- Background, interest, and ability in petroleum or agriculture/agribusiness.
- beginning product knowledge.
- able to perform hard labour and lift up to 25 kg.
- must keep all necessary certifications, such as WHMIS and TDG, up to date.
Please Share These jobs: Seasonal Customer Service Representative Jobs