Are you looking for Receptionist job in Mississauga? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Receptionist job in Mississauga, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Receptionist job in Mississauga, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary:
You could not know our name, yet you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada becomes part of an international foodservice and also support services company that’s the 6th largest employer on the planet, with 625,000 staff members. Receptionist job in Mississauga.
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, health centers, office complexes, senior living neighborhoods, traveler attractions, sporting activities places, remote camps and also military installations, and also more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work websites as well as everywhere in between– doing business in Canada as well as 50+ other nations where you can discover and grow. Join us now as well as aim your profession forward!
Reporting to the onsite Compass lead, the Receptionist is in charge of developing a warm, inviting, and specialist ambiance for all clients, execs, as well as staff members at a leading innovation and also consulting company in Mississauga. Receptionist job in Mississauga.
Currently, if you were ahead aboard as our R receptionists, we’d ask you to do the adhering to for us:
- Supply appealing and customized corporate hospitality solution
- Make certain the smooth execution of inner & e external meetings as well as events
- Greet/direct staff members as well as site visitors, respond to general inquiries, and help in resolving issues/concerns, Receptionist job in Mississauga.
- Handle conference room schedules, routine audio-visual tools, and train end-users
- Configuration and cleanup of catering/refreshment orders
- Type mail as well as update folders with personnel changes
- Light housekeeping obligations as needed
- Pertinent post-secondary education and learning and 1-year of experience in workplace management are considered a strong property.
- Outstanding customer care abilities with the wish to learn as well as be cross-functional
- Technical inclination and basic expertise in workplace systems, as well as hardware, preferred
- Solid abilities in time administration, organization, and also job monitoring
- Outstanding communication as well as presentation abilities, Receptionist job in Mississauga.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Workplace Systems
Compass Group Canada is dedicated to supporting a varied workforce representative of the communities within which we run. We encourage as well as delight in taking into consideration all certified prospects, despite race, color, citizenship, faith, sex, marital/ household standing, sexual preference, gender identity, aboriginal condition, age, special needs or individuals who may need a holiday accommodation, to apply.
Jobs Title: Receptionist job in Mississauga
Company Name: Compass Group
Job Post: Receptionist
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Any Graduate
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD $17.60/- To CAD $19.00/- per hour [ Yearly Increase]
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario Canada L4T 0A1
|Work Permit Canada
|Hotel Jobs In Canada
|Farm Worker Jobs In Canada
|Express Entry Canada
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs:Receptionist job in Mississauga
Disclaimer:canadajobsrecruiter.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers. Applicants are encouraged to investigate the bona fides of the prospective employer individually. We do NOT support any asking for money repayments as well as strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. We additionally advise you to see Protection Guidance to learn more. If you presume any kind of fraud or malpractice, direct contact us or email us at email@example.com Check Our Privacy