Receptionist Job In Canada
We are hiring an assistant to be responsible for welcoming clients as well as visitors to our workplace. You will supervise giving clients instructions to various parts of the workplace, speaking to employees pertaining to site visitors, responding to phones and taking messages, as well as sorting and dispersing mail.Receptionist Job In Canada
To be successful in this role, you will require exceptional written and verbal communication abilities, in addition to competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and also Excel. Prior experience as an assistant is additionally handy.
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer as well as Friendlier Place! Do you have superior client service abilities as well as an interest in aiding people? Are you able to assume promptly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of managing a lot of duty integrated with your diverse life experience and interest for a task well done make you an ideal candidate for our group! The Paladin Difference starts with our policemen; we’re the most effective because we work with the most effective. Our team believes in advertising from within, valuing individuals and also their differences, giving high-quality service, and always having a good time! If you assume you have what it requires to join our group, we want to satisfy you!
Job Skills/ Needs
Please note that interviews are presently being performed remotely, via phone and/or video clip conversation.
Paladin Safety and Security Group are devoted to offering the most effective work and also occupation growth possibilities in the security sector since we want the absolute best and also brightest individuals our sector has to offer. We are presently looking for inspired individuals with open availability to join our expanding group in an entry-level Assistant duty.Receptionist Job In Canada
Job Overview or Summary
Job Category: Receptionist
Job Location: Kelowna, BC
Employment Type: Permanent Full-time
Salary Range: $$43.82/HR To CAD $53.24/HR.
Shift Information: Mon-Fri, 35 hours per week per week
Age Should Be: 25 to 45
Gender: Male and Female
Education: High School or Above
Experience: Entry Level to Mid Level
Nationality: Any, Canadian Border Cross
Job Responsibilities And Duties:
- Welcome clients and site visitors with a favorable, practical perspective.
- Aiding clients in finding their means around the workplace.
- Revealing customers as required.
- Helping preserve workplace security by issuing, examining, and gathering badges as required and maintaining visitor logs.
- Aiding with a range of administrative jobs including duplicating, faxing, remembering,
- and making travel plans.
- Preparing meetings as well as training rooms.
- Addressing phones in a professional way, and also routing phone calls as needed.
- Assisting colleagues with management jobs.
- Provide front-of-office support including the first factor of getting in touch with all people coming into the office.
- Reply to telephone, e-mail, and in-person questions from workers, clients, business partners, and all other stakeholders.
- Guarantee visitors comply with sign-in procedures, as well as ensure their security.
- Maintain effective communication, details circulation, and connection between all team members.
- Administer and also take care of inbound/outbound mail, consisting of top priority blog posts, plans, carrier services, and also accounts payable to our head office.
- Administer English effectiveness examinations to applicants prior to their interview.
- Complete worker consistent concerns and returns.
- Order office supplies as well as make sure the supply area is equipped as well as keep an eye on it.
- Maintain the function and kitchen area areas in a neat and presentable fashion (though this is teamwork by all office participants).
- In charge of inputting types, letters, reports, as well as memos as necessary.
Job Basic Requirements Include:
- High School Diploma.
- Prior experience as an assistant or in a related field.
- Consistent, specialist gown, and way.
- Excellent created and also spoken interaction skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications consisting of Word, Excel, and Overview.
- Superb verbal and written English interaction skills.
- Experience with administrative and also clerical treatments.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, assisting with various jobs as needed.
- Efficiency in Microsoft Word as well as Excel.
- Have to be bondable and also able to pass a security clearance.
Receptionist Salary In Canada
The average assistant salary in Canada is $31,200 each year or $16 per hr. Entry-level positions start at $27,300 each year, while many experienced employees make up to $40,004 each year.Receptionist Job In Canada
Salary & Benefits
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance.
- This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
- Number of Openings for this position: 1
How to apply for Receptionist jobs in Canada
Receptionist Interview Questions And Answers
What software are you comfy utilizing in regards to main paperwork and also workplace administration?
- I have experience utilizing the full Microsoft Office Suite, including Gain access to, as well as I additionally have experience with some specialized software applications like Outlook and Google Drive.
What do you believe is the most crucial top quality for an assistant to have?
- An excellent receptionist has outstanding organizational skills, is a beneficial source that employees can rely on, as well as has a positive and also friendly attitude at all times. A receptionist is the very first face of the company that lots of clients will see, so it’s crucial to make a fantastic impression.Receptionist Job In Canada
Child & Caregiver Jobs In Canada
Saskatchewan Government currently jobs opening health care service of Child and caregiver jobs in Canada. We are seeking a caring, patient child caretaker to join our childcare and aid us to give a safe “home-away-from-home” for our youngsters. The obligations of the child-caregiver consist of producing an improving knowing atmosphere as well as caring for the fundamental needs of the children under their care. To be a successful Kid Caregiver, you need to hold your horses, be passionate, and also fun-loving. Inevitably, a top-notch child-caregiver loves dealing with youngsters and also is passionate about child advancement as well as treatment. Receptionist Job In Canada. Learn more about the jobs caregiver Canada.
Related Jobs Article Checklist below.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit about the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)