Are you looking for Production Operator Jobs In Canada? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Production Operator Jobs In Canada, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a general Production Operator Jobs In Canada. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Our company paid advantages to plan for full-time employees including Major Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-Term Special needs, as well as registration in the Maple Fallen Leave Pension.
Change costs paid for hours serviced Afternoon and also Evening Shifts
- Employer Name: Maple Leaf Foods Inc
- Job Location: Souris, MB
- Salary: CAD16.10 to CAD20.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Production Operator
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 40-60 hours per week
- Job Category: Production & Manufacturing
- Send Your cover letter: to email@example.com
- Opening: 6
The manufacturing operator becomes part of an overall team that likewise consists of upkeep technicians and also truck drivers. The general team is responsible for generating top-quality pet feed in a secure and reliable way.
Responsibilities consist of but are not restricted to:
- Dealing with equipment, devices & computer system systems to generate pet feed
- Finishing called for documentation for appointed tasks
- Complying with production techniques & safety and security plans
- Adhering to housekeeping standards
- The procedure of plant devices to accomplish everyday manufacturing targets
- Performing troubleshooting and minor repair work on makers
- Communicating any changes in product flow, equipment breakdowns lack or deviations from specs to the Team Lead or Maintenance
- Collecting raw material and also end product samples as well as executing examinations to guarantee resources as well as final product satisfy specifications
- Measuring & considering ingredients
- Adhering to quality standards and guaranteeing correct paperwork for feed security
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EDUCATION:
- Desire as well as the ability to find out; strong team as well as interpersonal abilities
- Self-motivated with the capability to function separately with very little guidance
- Favorable job ethic and mindset, focus on detail
- Capability to lift 25 kg
- Strong oral as well as written interaction abilities
- Standard computer expertise
- Experience in the production/manufacturing atmosphere will certainly be taken into consideration as an asset.
Please Share These jobs: Production Operator Jobs In Canada