Are you looking for a Payroll Specialist Job? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Payroll Specialist Jobs, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Payroll Specialist Job. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Being part of Air Canada means joining a beloved Canadian emblem that was recently named the finest airline in North America. Joining our dynamic and diverse team at the forefront of passenger aviation will help your career take off.
The Specialist will support the US Payroll Team by processing US payroll and providing payroll services to our US employees. The specialist will be in charge of managing daily operations and ensuring that all services offered to the US-based population are delivered accurately and on time.
Important responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop a complete understanding of the internal payroll process used by Air Canada US, as well as timekeeping and reporting, attendance monitoring, and reporting.
- administering the processing of many state payrolls
- Make sure the collective agreements are followed, and offer internal customers advice on concerns relating to pay, time, and attendance as specified in the agreements.
- Respond to questions about payroll and look into problems when they occur
- Create, manage, and keep an eye on auditing tools to make sure the US payroll is accurate within the confines of Manager’s rules.
- Refresh employee records at the workplace as necessary.
- It is your responsibility to compile reports as needed.
- Internal customers who create the payroll data should receive instruction and direction.
- Processing and observing necessary 401(k) plan transactions
- Work together with other internal business divisions, as needed, to improve employee experience and handle employee issues, including Labor Relations, Pensions, Compensation, Legal, Benefits, Finance, Accounts Payable, and Employee Travel.
- support various audits
- Support the HR department as needed.
- Experience in HR and payroll is necessary.
- mature self-starter able to function with little supervision
- fantastic interpersonal and communication abilities, both verbally and in writing
- powerful organizing and analytical abilities
- demonstrated effective customer service abilities.
- Possessing the capacity to make decisions, maintain secrecy, and act with great tact and judgment
- Strong computer abilities with the Microsoft Office package and other software and the ability to operate in a team-oriented environment
- FPC or CPP certification is definitely a plus if you are familiar with PeopleSoft, Workday, and ADP.
Candidates applying for this position are solely responsible for obtaining any necessary work permits, visas, or other authorizations that may be necessary, and they must be eligible to work in the nation of interest at the time any employment offer is made.
Requirements in Language
Bilingual candidates will be given preference if their qualifications are equal.
Integration and Diversity
Air Canada is firmly committed to diversity and inclusion and seeks to establish a productive, welcoming workplace that recognizes each employee’s individual contributions to the success of the business.
- We encourage everyone to apply since we are an equal opportunity company and want to create a workforce that reflects the diversity of our clients and the neighborhoods where we live and work.
Air Canada appreciates the interest of all applicants, but only those who are chosen to move forward in the process will be contacted.
How do apply for Payroll Specialist Job?
Please Share These jobs: Payroll Specialist Job