Are you looking for an Night Cleaner? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Night Cleaner, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Administrative Night Cleaner. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver is one of the few hotels that can match its luxury, European charm, and friendliness. With more than 560 guest rooms and suites, 15,000 square feet of meeting and event space, and a stunning location in the centre of Vancouver, The Sutton Place Hotel offers guests world-class amenities as well as exceptional service. These amenities range from a personal concierge to a signature restaurant Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar, a full beauty centre at Vida Spa, and a wine merchant. With the city’s renowned retail, business, arts, and entertainment districts nearby and a spectacular mountain and sea backdrop, guests will enjoy the ideal fusion of luxury and cosmopolitan ambiance. The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver’s luxurious surrounds provide one of North America’s most stunning cities a taste of Europe.
The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver has won the World Travel Awards’ title of “BC’s Leading Hotel,” has been named one of Travel + Leisure’s Top 500 World’s Best Hotels, and is a consistent Conde Nast Traveler Gold List favourite.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- A night’s work.
- A capacity for instruction.
- Command of English both orally and in writing.
- A benefit is the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS).
- Able to always interact with others in a delicate, considerate, diplomatic, and professional manner.
- Manners and a professional appearance.
- Vacuums workplace spaces and removes trash.
- ensuring the hotel grounds are tidy every night.
- Cleaning duties may involve dusting, washing walls, and spotting stains in addition to sweeping, mopping, polishing, and refinishing resilient floors, vacuuming, shampooing carpets, emptying trash and recycling bins, and cleaning restrooms, offices, windows, lunchrooms, locker rooms, steam rooms, fitness centers, pools, shower stalls, and elevators. Upholstered furniture is cleaned, window coverings are vacuumed or washed, and other places are cleaned as directed by the supervisor.
- restrooms are stocked and cleaned.
- Whenever necessary, clean light fixtures and swap out the bulbs.
- sweeps the building’s external perimeter, collects trash, and keeps it clean.
- using pressure.
- Inform the supervisor of any property needs for repairs or maintenance.
- Reports to the supervisor after determining the necessary supplies and equipment.
- reports the need for repairs and maintenance on the equipment.
- maintains a watch on the calibre of the work and receives training as necessary.
SKILLS THAT ARE APPLICABLE:
- Exemplary customer service.
- The capacity to prioritize tasks and pay close attention.
- Must possess time management abilities.
- Utilizing a bonnet cleaner, peeling wax from floors, and operating a carpet extractor are all assets.
- Able to manage multiple priorities under pressure and be changeable.
- Eager and committed to going above and beyond for guests.
A resume submission does not assure an interview or a move. As long as they meet the necessary minimum standards for the relevant abilities needed, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. To apply, you must have legal authorization to work in Canada as the employer does not have a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support an international applicant. Email and in-person applications are not accepted. We appreciate all candidates’ interest in job openings at The Sutton Place Hotel, but only those we plan to interview will receive a response to their application. **
Please refrain from calling at all costs.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Sutton Place Hotel is dedicated to retaining an inclusive culture and employing a diverse workforce. In accordance with all applicable federal, provincial, and local legislation, Sandman Hotel Group does not discriminate on the basis of veteran status, handicap, or any other ground. The Sutton Place Hotels are committed to upholding the Human Rights Code.
How do apply for Night Cleaner?
Please Share These jobs: Night Cleaner