Are you looking for Maintenance Helper Jobs in Canada? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Maintenance Helper Jobs in Canada, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a general Maintenance Helper Job in Canada. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
In addition to reporting to the Department Manager and Maintenance Supervisor on-site, the Maintenance Technician will be in charge of providing general maintenance support for the Bradford facility.
- Employer Name: Maple Leaf Foods Inc
- Job Location: Bradford, ON
- Salary: CAD19.10 to CAD20.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Maintenance Helper
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 40-60 hours per week
- Job Category: Production & Manufacturing
- Send Your cover letter: to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening: 8
The Maintenance Technician will work the day shift from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Here is a sample of some of the thrilling activities you will lead:
- being able to recognize, help with, and/or fix general facility-related problems (not trade-specific) with the least amount of supervision
- be able to conduct general facility maintenance
- being capable of doing, supporting, or observing seasonal facility tasks
- Improve equipment performance by suggesting changes and putting them into practice.
- being able to follow sketches, written instructions, and other visual or verbal cues
- being able to recognize and solve common mechanical and electrical issues that affect the building
- Complete preventative maintenance procedures for the building within the allotted time.
- Verify that all job-related activities adhere to GMPs, HACCP, WHMIS, and other health and safety regulations.
- carry out more tasks as needed
We have the following to offer you:
- Competitive salaries plus pension, benefits, and a $1500 attraction bonus
- training is offered when necessary
- reputable business
- Strong emphasis on internal progression in a great team environment
- resources for the Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP) and Mental Health
What you’ll be bringing:
- 1-3 years of equivalent experience in general upkeep
- self-driven and driven team player
- moderate computer proficiency
- Knowledge of health and safety laws and attention to detail
- a valid driving permit
Please apply online for our job ad if you’re interested.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted; we appreciate all candidates’ interest in learning more about job opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods. Candidates must meet the security requirements specified for the post and may be subject to a background investigation.
Please Share These jobs: Maintenance Helper Jobs in Canada