Are you looking for a Senior Backend Developer In Calgary? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Senior Backend Developer In Calgary available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a Senior Backend Developer In Calgary, the abbreviation LMIA appears. It’s a document that everyone should have in order to work in Canada. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects. Senior Backend Developer In Calgary.
Description of the Position
We’re searching for a full-time Senior Backend Developer to join our team and help us lay the groundwork for the future of the business. As a Senior Backend Developer, you’ll be in charge of projects from start to finish. TypeScript, Node, Serverless, GraphQL, React, MongoDB, and AWS are all part of our Microservices-based tech stack. Senior Backend Developer In Calgary.
You’ll be doing the following:
- Typescript, Node, Apollo GraphQL, and other back-end programming languages can be used to create complicated back-end code.
- Within MongoDB, create complicated aggregation queries.
- Assist in the creation of a cutting-edge microservices architecture based on industry best practices.
- Lead code reviews, API design reviews, or technical product story reviews are all options.
- Unit testing, Continuous Delivery, and Dependency Injection are some of the best practices to promote.
- Junior developers should be mentored and coached.
Qualifications for Senior Backend Developer In Calgary
- Experience writing backend programming and business logic for at least 5 years.
- At least three years of experience with MongoDB, including the creation of complicated queries. Senior Backend Developer In Calgary.
- Strong understanding of our technology stack (or similar technologies).
- Ability to design and build service-based backends, including APIs, code, and data.
- Adaptable, high-achievers who thrive in a startup atmosphere by setting the pace.
- Individuals that enjoy participating in and leading an agile environment.
Bonus Experience Include:
- Your Experience in FinTech or Financial Services is a plus.
- Terraform, Docker, “Infrastructure-as-Code”, to manage cloud-based resources.
- 3 weeks of vacation plus an extra week for the holidays in December.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefit plan for the entire company.
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan is a program that allows employees to purchase stock options. Senior Backend Developer In Calgary.
- You can work from our dog-friendly Calgary office, from home, or a combination of both!
- An environment in which you are valued and where there are prospects for advancement.
Does this seem like a good match? Fill out an application right now!
OneWest is a non-discriminatory employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, we will only contact those applicants who have been selected for interviews. Candidates for this position will be subjected to a security screening, which will include a criminal background check.
OneVest is a wealth management technology business on a mission to transform the industry. Canada’s first embedded wealth management platform has been developed by the company. Enterprises can expand their product offering to include wealth management with its comprehensive Wealth-as-a-Service offering, which can be accessed via a simple API. Senior Backend Developer In Calgary.
|Jobs Position||Senior Backend Developer|
|Job Location||Calgary, AB, Canada|
|Salary Range||We’ll discuss|
|Job Type||Full Time/Remotely Working From Home|
|Street||Canada Border Cross|
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Senior Backend Developer In Calgary