Are you looking for a Quality Assurance Manager In Montreal? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Quality Assurance Manager In Montreal, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a Quality Assurance Manager In Montreal, the abbreviation LMIA appears. It's a document that everyone should have in order to work in Canada. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description Include:
We are currently aiming to hire a Quality Assurance (QA) Supervisor based out of Montreal, to join Technicolor Games on a hybrid model (office & WHF), that will drive test advancement, estimate, preparation for the project begin, supporting the job Manager as needed while testing in real-time. Quality Assurance Manager In Montreal.
- In this function, you will be accountable for both inner and exterior facing obligations that include communication with customers as well as interior stakeholders, taking care of modification as well as constant enhancements within the involvement, and making sure positioning of processes to customer-driven objectives. You will sustain the FQA division with improved procedures, and process management to guarantee optimal and also reliable screening. Quality Assurance Manager In Montreal.
- The suitable candidate prospect will have an exceptional business and also administration abilities, effective and positive customer management experience as well as solid composed as well as spoken communication.
- Makes sure task set up meets specifications.
- Receives regular condition coverage and also capacity plan updates.
- Major Contributor to the continuous initiative to fine-tune procedures, plans as well as treatments. Quality Assurance Manager In Montreal.
- Develop, keep track of, as well as control metrics impacting item and also group quality.
- May be required to lead tasks occasionally.
Customer relationship management responsibilities Include:
- Assist the sales team with first customer engagements, such as phone calls, scoping, and proposals. For bigger client engagements, work as the primary QA factor, while for smaller engagements, work as the primary RC factor.
- Develop a clear picture of the customer's objectives and ensure that the team meets them.
- Create dashboards to track important KPIs or SLAs and to ensure that targets are met.
- For larger interactions, personal communications such as regular phone conversations are used.
- Organize quarterly company evaluations and task retrospectives.
- Make certain the mobilization of your team by regularly evaluating morale, locating the causes of troubles and also implementing proper options, and so on.
- A train staff member in their job to promote their development in their placement or career.
- Conduct and/or verify efficiency evaluations and set team objectives.
- Work with human resources to determine and take care of non-performance and/or interpersonal problems.
- Manage absences as well as getaways of project management.
- Work with the HR, IT, and Scheduling groups to boost inner department processes.
- Take possession, handle progress, and also be held accountable for interior campaigns as assigned. Quality Assurance Manager In Montreal.
Qualifications as a Quality Assurance Manager In Montreal
- Solid commitment to high quality and also an eye for information.
- Ability to drive adjustment and also technology.
- Capability to take care of, train, create as well as encourage people.
- Capability to deal with a vast array of individuals (nationalities, cultures, experience, abilities).Front End Developer Lead In Barrie.
- Capacity to get to expected results in spite of obscurities as well as uncertainties.
- Exceptional information analysis, slide deck creation, and discussion abilities.
- You have to monitor client connections.Visual Merchandising Coordinator.
- 8+ decades of videogame industry experience.
- 2+ years of professional entertainment industry employment management experience.
- Detailed knowledge of game quality assurance processes.
- Excellent written as well as spoken English.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
This role is presently an open call. We are accepting submitted applications as well as will reach out when energetic employment for a role is open. Please anticipate a hold-up in outreach as we are presently not actively recruiting for this placement
This duty is an on-call contract with full-time accessibility requirements from Monday-- Friday with assumptions to work in the Workshop
Technicolor Games' success is built on skilled, specialized players. We are proud of our joint, encouraging, and cutting-edge workplace. Whether it's the early stages of game style or prize-winning endeavors, we're always below to aid. Our worldwide teams are continually iterating, dealing with issues, and teaming up to develop purposeful links with our clients and their players. Quality Assurance Manager In Montreal.
Creatively and also technically speaking, no one beats Technicolor Games when it pertains to supplying high-end web content as well as immersive experiences together with video clip PC gaming advertising leaders such as Activision, EA, Gameloft, and Ubisoft.AZ Truck Driver Light Roamer.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Quality Assurance Manager In Montreal