For guests and visitors, a front desk associate is frequently their initial point of contact, Front Desk Jobs in Saskatoon. The position combines problem-solving, administrative work, and customer service. It's essential to have this role if you want to make sure that guests have a good time.
- Employer Name: J & L Restaurant Partnership o/a Tim Hortons
- Job Location: Regina, Saskatchewan Canada S4M 0A1
- Salary: CAD$20.19 to CAD$22.50 Per Hour
- Job Position: Front Counter Staff
- Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal, 35 to 60 hours per week
- Job Category: Hospitality
- Send Your cover letter: to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening: 50
Primary Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Make sure to extend a warm welcome to visitors and to make them feel at ease.
- Answer the phone and connect callers with the proper department or person.
- Take care of guest check-ins and check-outs quickly and professionally.
- Inquiries and requests from visitors should be handled quickly and effectively.
- Maintain the front desk area's cleanliness and order.
- Make reservations for rooms, handle cancellations, and alter bookings as necessary.
- Take care of monetary transactions and keep precise records.
- Work along with other hotel workers to arrange transport or organize trips to accommodate visitors' demands.
- Equivalent to a high school diploma.
- It is desirable if you have prior expertise in hospitality or customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication abilities.
- The capacity to manage challenging circumstances with expertise and grace.
- Basic computer abilities, including familiarity with programs like Microsoft Word and Excel for offices.
- A cheerful disposition and a drive to deliver top-notch customer service.
- Flexibility in work hours, including holidays, weekends, and late hours.
Perks & Salary:
As of the cutoff date in September 2021, the typical annual income for a front desk associate in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, is between CAD 30,000 and CAD 35,000. This might have altered, though, as a result of market conditions and other elements.
Depending on the particular employer, perks might vary greatly, however, they may include:
- Health benefits or insurance
- Employee specials on accommodations or services
- Possibilities for career growth or development
- Unpaid time off
- A welcoming and stimulating workplace
Please keep in mind that the state of the employment market is subject to change, so it's best to verify with the specific employer for the most precise and recent information.Work Permit Canada Hotel Jobs In Canada Farm Worker Jobs In Canada Express Entry Canada Metrolinx Careers Government Jobs
How to Apply for fruit picking/packing jobs In Canada: Dear candidate kindly visit here and find more operator/driver jobs here.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Front Desk Jobs in Saskatoon