food service supervisor jobs in Saskatchewan for international students, Wendy’s Restaurant is looking for dedicated and customer-focused Food Service Supervisors to join our team in Saskatchewan, Canada. This is an excellent opportunity for international students to gain valuable work experience in the food service industry while pursuing their education. As a Food Service Supervisor, you will play a key role in ensuring our customers have a positive dining experience.
- Employer Name: Wendy’s Restaurant
- Job Location: PRINCE ALBERT
- Salary: $20.00 -$25.00 hr
- Job Position: food service supervisor jobs in Saskatchewan for international students
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 40-60 hours per week
- Job Category: Hotel / Restaurant
- Send Your cover letter: to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Leadership: Supervise and guide food service staff, ensuring they provide excellent customer service and maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Shift Management: Oversee daily operations during your assigned shifts, including opening and closing procedures, cash handling, and ensuring food quality and safety standards are met.
- Customer Service: Interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner, addressing inquiries, concerns, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Training: Train new employees on Wendy’s standards, procedures, and food preparation methods.
- Quality Control: Monitor food preparation, presentation, and portion sizes to maintain consistent quality and meet Wendy’s standards.
- Inventory Management: Assist in inventory management, including ordering supplies, monitoring stock levels, and minimizing waste.
- Compliance: Ensure that Wendy’s policies, procedures, and safety regulations are followed at all times.
- Eligibility to Work in Canada: Applicants must be international students with a valid work permit in Canada.
- Customer Service Skills: Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Leadership Skills: Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Communication: Strong verbal communication skills in English.
- Punctuality: Reliable and punctual with a flexible schedule.
- Food Service Experience: Previous experience in the food service industry is an asset.
- Competitive hourly wage
- On-the-job training
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee meal discounts
- Opportunity for career advancement
Please Share These jobs: food service supervisor jobs in Saskatchewan for international students