Are you looking for an Executive Chef In Alberta? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Executive Chef In Alberta available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get an Executive Chef In Alberta, the abbreviation LMIA appears. It's a document that everyone should have in order to work in Canada. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Every great dining experience with Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire (managed by Accor) begins with or without an exceptional work experience for an experienced culinary team prior to arrival. As Executive Chef, your vision and commitment to providing top-notch food and beverage experiences will generate superior operational results, ensuring that our visitors have a memorable meal, meeting, conference, or milestone occasion. Executive Chef In Alberta.
What you get out of it:
- Employee reward card with discounted prices at Accor but instead Marriott hotels throughout the world.
- Medical, dentistry, vision, savings and investments, but also an employee and family assistance program are all part of a competitive benefit package.
- Our Academies offer educational opportunities.
- Possibility to hone your skills and advance your career both on your property and around the world!
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the day to day procedures of the cooking as well as stewarding divisions, in both the food catering & restaurant operations.
- Make sure that ongoing training is taking place which team members are being trained and also held accountable for their obligations.
- In charge of guaranteeing every worker is working properly and efficiently along with boosting staff member engagement as well as staff member relationships.
- Total economic responsibility for culinary locations consists of scheduling, work efficiency, food expense, inventory control, food & wares ordering, and so on.
- Establish as well as prepare food selections appropriate for every food & drink area and/or function/event, stabilizing creative thinking as well as guest demands while making sure leading-edge discussion & quality.
- Aid with and also assist drive advertising campaigns and also activations for the hotel & restaurant, while collaborating inside on these things.
- Establish recipe standards to ensure uniformity, as well as preserve risk-free food take care of treatments. Executive Chef In Alberta.
- Take part in long-term critical planning to make certain the success of the hotel
- Stay up to date with the food & beverage scene as well as offerings within Calgary, along with proactively seek as well as execute food & drink fads while keeping brand honesty.
- Guarantee conformity with all regional and company policies & procedures, including health & security procedures.
Your experience and also skills include:
- Red Seal, Journeyperson's documents, or international equivalent is required
- Previous experience of at least 7 years within the culinary area, in dynamic functions, including previous leadership/management experience, incomparable setups, is needed
- Previous experience operating in dining establishments with scratch-made things, and also making use of neighborhood active ingredients is required.
- Computer system literate with expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, is called for.
- A diploma in the culinary area is a possession.
- Developed leadership skills with the capability to encourage as well as engage with staff members to make sure the employee experience is remarkable.
- Verified capability to multi-task, prioritize as well as problem-solve efficiently.
- Exceptional interaction, interpersonal skills, and fluency in English.
- Capability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Shown team effort abilities, revealed via instances of working cohesively as a group with equivalents across various locations. Executive Chef In Alberta.
- Solid attention to information.
- Ability to focus attention on visitor requirements, while staying calm and also considerate at all times
- Capability to function on a range of changes and days of the week.
Your group and also workplace:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is a special property, handled by Accor and running as a franchised Marriott residential or commercial property, which offers exposure to lots of stakeholders and brand names.
- The team at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is dedicated to quality, open, inviting, and seems like a second family.
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is made for those in search of journey, pleasure, as well as leisure. Executive Chef In Alberta.
- Situated downtown, our innovative resort is nestled in between the city feelings of a bustling city and the relaxed tranquility of the Bow River and Prince's Island Park.
- Discover journeys from the heights of the Calgary Tower for captivating city sights to the river floating down the Canadian Rockies glacier-fed Bow River. Executive Chef In Alberta.
- At Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, Calgary's Urban Luxury hotel, you can see all sides of our lovely city.
Our dedication to equality and diversity is as follows:
We are a project team and the stakeholders with the goal of attracting, recruiting, and promoting a diverse workforce.
Why should you work for Accor?
We are something more than a global leader. We accept you as you are and will help you find a career and a brand that are a good fit for your personality. We encourage you to learn as well as grow every day, ensuring that your work has meaning for you so that you should continue to explore Accor's endless potential during your time with us. Executive Chef In Alberta.
By joining Name in the industry, you may write every chapter of your own story, and together, we would envisage the accommodation of the future. Visit Accor to learn more about the life that awaiting you.
Job Details:Jobs position Executive Chef Job Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Categories Hospitality or Chef Salary Range We'll discuss Job Type Full Time Street Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Related Jobs Article Checklist below.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Executive Chef In Alberta