Are you looking for a Government Of Canada Carpenter job? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Government Of Canada Carpenter Jobs, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a Government Of Canada Carpenter Job. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
- Employer Name: Government Canada, Parks Canada – Mount Revelstoke & Glacier National Parks
- Job Location: Rogers Pass, BC Canada C0A 1H2
- Salary: CAD$31.24 to CAD$33.95 hourly
- Job Position: Carpenter
- Job Type: Permanent employment Full time
- No. Of Vacancies: 1
- Hr Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Details and Information:
We are committed to supplying an inclusive as well as barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring procedure. If you need to be suited during any phase of the analysis procedure, please make use of the Contact info listed below to demand specialized lodging. All information obtained in relation to accommodation will certainly be kept private.
- Perform specialized carpentry along with basic labour building upkeep fixings to Parks Canada centers.
- Conduct and also record examinations as part of the code compliance program.
- Provide oversight as well as training to various other Parks Canada personnel on the risk-free procedure of a range of mobile and also stationary power devices.
- Aid as well as work together with various other trades personnel such as plumbings as well as workers with their maintenance or construction tasks.
- Review/draft statements of work as well as look after professionals carrying out operations at Parks Canada centers.
- Make a selection of items/components from timber or various other materials in a woodworking shop; construct concrete types and little structures, structures, and molds for pre-cast components; and make interior/exterior structure modifications.
- Recognize, record, as well as repair building facility shortages.
- Travel on significant freeways in unfavorable climate conditions.
- Operating conditions include functioning interior and exterior (in all weather).
- Manual labor entails flexing, crouching, training, strolling, and handling hefty tools.
- Suggest as well as preserve centers to ideal code criteria.
- Take leadership duty on building/construction tasks including the direction of labor personnel.
- Assist with snow elimination around Parks Canada facilities.
Experience what it’s like to live and also deal with 2 national forests on your doorstep. Mount Revelstoke and Glacier national forests are understood for their dynamic wildflower display screens in the summer and wealth of snow throughout the winter, excellent for enjoying some time on the inclines!
- Below at Mount Revelstoke and also Glacier, we are dedicated to fostering a varied as well as comprehensive workplace. Varied teams bring different perspectives and also imaginative ideas that profit site visitors, the areas we serve, and all of us as colleagues.
Come to be a part of our vibrant team today!
- The intent of the procedure.
- The instant demand is to staff one irreversible full-time setting.
This process may be made use of to develop a listing of certified prospects to team similar placements with various periods, safety degrees, or etymological demands in exact same or other parts of the country.
- In order to be considered, your application has to clearly explain just how you meet the following (important qualifications).
- A successful conclusion of senior high school according to provincial requirements or an acceptable combination of education, training, and also experience.
- Class 5 motorist’s certificate or provincial equivalent.
- Interprovincial certification in woodworking (Red Seal) or rural journeyman certification in carpentry.
- Preference may be provided to prospects possessing a Red Seal.
- EX1: Substantial experience in the carpentry trade in a maintenance store atmosphere;
- EX2: Experience in the upkeep of residential and also light industrial structures.
The complying will certainly be used/ assessed at a later day (important for the job).
Info on language requirements.
K1: Knowledge of existing methods and also techniques connected to structural repair service and upkeep;
K2: Knowledge of existing codes, statutes, and also laws related to woodworking.
- A1: Ability to interact effectively.
- A2: Ability to make use of as well as instruct others on carpentry-related tools and tools.
- A3: Ability to strategy and also problem solve.
- A4: Ability to evaluate as well as analyze theoretical strategies, and building/construction strategies.
- A5: Ability to work independently and assess and adjust concerns.
- PERSONAL SUITABILITY.
- PS1: Works well with others.
- PS2: Sound reasoning.
- PS3: Initiative.
- PS4: Personally connects with individuals.
The complying with may be applied/ examined at a later day (might be required for the task).
POSSESSION EXPERIENCE (non-essential).
AEX1: Experience in operating a water therapy plant and/or wastewater treatment plant.
AEX2: Experience in the maintenance of historical buildings.
AEX3: Experience in maintenance of exterior structures/facilities.
Conditions of work.
Integrity Status security clearance.
- Willingness to report to operate in Rogers Pass, BC.
- Willingness to use Parks Canada attire and/or recommended protective tools.
- Determination to work shiftwork, weekends, and/or holidays as called for.
- Willingness to work and/or take a trip on varied surfaces, weather conditions, separated locations, and by numerous ways of transportation.
Tips for candidates:
- When responding to application concerns, be extensive and offer concrete instances. “See resume” is ruled out as an appropriate solution. Do not assume that the screening board has any previous understanding of your history, credentials, or work history.
- Failure to give enough details might lead to your application being screened out of the competitors.
- You need to meet all essential credentials in order to be taken into consideration for the position.
- Various other credentials listed as additional or possession are not necessary to apply. Nonetheless, these might be considered throughout the assessment procedure.
The Parks Canada Agency is established as a different employer in the Federal Public Service under the Financial Administration Act. Persons appointed to the Agency remain to become part of the general public Service. The Parks Canada Agency operates under its very own personnel framework outside of the general public Service Employment Act and according to worths of justness, competence, and also regard, and also its operating principles.
- Based on paragraph 8( 2 )( a) of the Privacy Act, details or products, whether given directly by the candidate or otherwise obtained by the choice board, used throughout the selection procedure for the purpose of analyzing a candidate might be made use of as part of the selection review and also recourse processes. Such appropriate information may be given to 3rd parties, such as other candidates or their agents, that have a legitimate reason to be familiar with that info.
How do apply for a Government Of Canada Carpenter Job?
Please Share These jobs: Government Of Canada Carpenter Job