Are you looking for Courier job in Canada? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Courier job in Canada, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Courier job in Canada, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary:
Are you a person who appreciates the wellness of others? Be the one driving change.
Want to alter people’s lives right? Now you can. LifeLabs Medical Lab Solutions is a happy Canadian firm with over 50 years of experience. We supply lab screening services, which assist doctors to detect, treating, checking, as well as stopping conditions in patients. Our feeling of responsibility is what drives us to provide the best laboratory solutions. LifeLabs is currently seeking a Messenger to provide sampling transportation for medical professionals and various other doctors in Saskatoon, SK. Courier job in Canada.
As a Carrier, you will be the LifeLabs brand name ambassador when traveling, showing the important solution LifeLabs provides to the area while preserving our well-known reputation.
In this role, you will certainly:
- Safely transported specimens in a timely fashion to preserve sampling integrity, while making certain a high level of maturity, client service, and also responsibility in numerous driving conditions, rural or urban locations, throughout the daytime as well as night hrs.
- Stand for the LifeLabs brand name with expertise and also integrity by offering a positive experience at every touch factor. Courier job in Canada.
- Make use of LifeLabs technology to access and fully on the internet analyses and training, read e-mails and complete timecards.
- Make certain client contentment by managing all scenarios with professionalism and trust.
The ideal individual for this role will be effective in a busy setting while handling physical demands such as lifting or steering approximately 50 pounds. Some essential qualities consist of being a liable, expert, as well as trustworthy. Other needs consist of:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A complete valid vehicle driver’s certificate as well as a clean driver’s record
- 3 years of driving experience with a complete valid certificate
- Exceptional social and also communications skills
- Capacity to function a defined route timetable
We are trying to find passionate people who cooperate with the value of our values: Consumer Emphasis, Responsibility, Respect, and Quality, and also can live these values with us on a daily basis. Courier job in Canada.
Shift Timing : This is a Regular Part Time Position with Hours up to 32 hours/week. The successful candidate will be scheduled mostly on every Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Shift start time 00:30 AM Shift End Time -09:00 AM.
Drive your method to a fulfilling future. Apply today.
At LifeLabs, we aim to produce an inclusive and equitable workplace where our team members and also the neighborhoods we offer feel approved, valued, as well as valued.
- In accordance with LifeLabs’ Ease Of Access Policy, the Ease Of Access for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and also the Ontario Civil Rights Code, accommodations are available by request for prospects participating in all elements of the recruitment and choice procedure.
LifeLabs is devoted to offering a risk-free setting for our employees, customers, and the neighborhoods we serve. We have been a leader throughout the COVID-19 pandemic concerning health and safety measures and also have always placed our workers and also clients at the facility of every choice that we make. As a company in the healthcare sector, our team believes the COVID vaccination adds a layer of defense that matches the considerable and also needed health and safety methods that we have taken today. With this in mind, we currently call for all LifeLabs staff members, professionals, pupils, and volunteers to be totally vaccinated.
- LifeLabs runs under a dispersed labor force model, where worker flexibility is a key priority. Further details will be supplied throughout the interview procedure on what this means for workers.
Jobs Title: Courier job in Canada
Company Name: LifeLabs
Job Post: Courier || Data Record || Collectd || Various
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Any Graduate
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD $14.00/- To CAD $16.00/- per hour [ Yearly Increase]
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada S7H 0A1
|Work Permit Canada||Hotel Jobs In Canada||Farm Worker Jobs In Canada|
|Express Entry Canada||Metrolinx Careers||Government Jobs|
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Courier job in Canada
Disclaimer: canadajobsrecruiter.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers. Applicants are encouraged to investigate the bona fides of the prospective employer individually. We do NOT support any asking for money repayments as well as strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. We additionally advise you to see Protection Guidance to learn more. If you presume any kind of fraud or malpractice, direct contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Check Our Privacy