Are you looking for Yard Shipper Receiver Jobs in Canada? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of SYard Shipper Receiver Jobs in Canada, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a general Yard Shipper Receiver Jobs in Canada. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
The Yard Shipper/Receiver, who reports to the Manager, is in charge of accurately, quickly, and efficiently receiving the merchandise into the store, placing it in the proper storage areas, and adhering to all UFA customer service requirements. This entails making sure that members and clients are attended to quickly and effectively, that inventory is collected, shipped, and handled accurately and securely, and that equipment is maintained.
- Employer Name: UFA
- Job Location: Strathmore AB
- Salary: CAD19.10 to CAD20.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Seasonal Yard Shipper/Receiver
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 40-60 hours per week
- Job Category: Production & Manufacturing
- Send Your cover letter: to email@example.com
- Participate in every facet of the shipping, receiving, and inventory functions. Be responsible for the proper daily completion of all receiving, shipping, inventory control, and administrative needs.
- Follow instructions while performing cycle counts or inventory maintenance.
- Utilize all material handling machinery. help with equipment and forklift maintenance.
- truck loading and unloading. To guarantee that products are securely fastened, according to UFA loading and unloading procedures.
- Take an inventory of the store as directed. As assigned and in accordance with UFA’s operating and safety standards, maintain the yard and warehouse’s look.
- To make sure UFA merchandising and inventory standards are constantly upheld, it is responsible for the “Own the Aisle” area of assigned duty in the yard.
- Deliver packages as necessary.
- Picking, constructing, and shipping building packages are all part of the job.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience without a grade 12 certificate may be substituted for the 1 to 2 years of related experience required for a grade 12 diploma.
- able to perform physical labour.
- extensive knowledge of forklifts.
- Must feel at ease loading trucks with heavy loads of merchandise and using a forklift.
- Basic computer skills are necessary, and POS system training may be available as well. Experience handling cash in the past is advantageous.
- good written and verbal communication abilities.
- Using UFA material handling equipment on-site at UFA sites makes this role safety-sensitive.
- The successful candidate will receive WHMIS and TDG training from UFA; they must keep their certifications up to date at all times.
- UFA Co-operative Limited has a substance abuse policy in place to guarantee a secure working environment. As a condition of employment, the chosen candidate must successfully complete a drug (including cannabis) and alcohol screening test with a negative result.
Please Share These jobs: Yard Shipper Receiver Jobs in Canada