Are you looking for Warehouse Supervisor job in Saskatoon? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Warehouse Supervisor job in Saskatoon, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Warehouse Supervisor job in Saskatoon, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary:
Reporting to the Distribution Lead Supervisor and managing an enhance of hourly staff members in conjunction with other supervisors or separately as procedures warrant, the Storage facility Supervisor is responsible for the delivery, receiving, and warehousing of item in accordance with business as well as HACCP/ CFIA criteria and also demands in a prompt, reliable and also efficient fashion to fulfill customer demand. Warehouse Supervisor job in Saskatoon.
Photo of a Day-in-the-Life:
- Coordinate the delivery, obtaining, warehousing of item, order selecting as well as cycle counts with other managers, workplace team as well as monitoring to make certain all consumer orders are delivered in a timely manner based on consumer specifications;
- As assigned on a rotating basis in between managers, offer called for functional performance and delivery information to the Circulation Lead Manager as well as Distribution Stockroom Supervisor
- Take care of a hourly labor force of unionized employees in a fair and equitable manner in accordance with company policies, treatments and the collective contract to supply operational as well as workplace goals including interactions, security, training, efficiency monitoring, job task, participation management, competency evaluation, training, and also self-control;
- Manage all problems with providers to make sure the efficient dumping and also packing of trailers; Warehouse Supervisor job in Saskatoon.
- Make certain adequate workforce sources are available for operational shipment and suggested additions/reductions to the Circulation Lead Supervisor to obtain/ minimize resources accordingly;
- Interview potential candidates together with Human Resources to get the required ability to enhance the stockroom workforce;
- Coach, discipline as well as end, where needed, those employees that do not satisfy company efficiency assumptions or that picked to neglect firm plan and also HACCP/CFIA needs for the correct handling of product, notifying the Distribution Lead Manager as well as Human Resources when such activities are suggested;
- Ensure all stockroom employees reporting to the Manager are correctly learnt wellness & safety and security policy/ procedures and also the responsibilities and obligations of their existing function;
- Record staff member hours infiltrated the payroll system prompt wage payment to workers for hours worked;
- Take care of all staff member problems as well as grievances based on company policy and the cumulative agreement together with Human Resources as well as monitoring;
- Other job as designated by management.
- Shipping of client orders in a timely manner in accordance with consumer specs as well as assumptions
- Optimum and also accurate order picking to make certain the prompt loading of customer orders
- Organized management of change procedures
- Productive as well as engaged labor force that is effectively educated of change purposes, modifications in the company and also employee occasions
- Coordinated partnership of operational activities in between shifts to ensure storehouse procedures are done in one of the most optimum way possible, Warehouse Supervisor job in Saskatoon.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3 to 5 years of managerial experience in a unionized stockroom atmosphere;
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a varied, unionized stockroom environment;
- College Diploma or equal education and learning preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of stockroom procedures;
- Shown management capacities, preferably in an unionized environment;
- Demonstrated ability to lead as well as manage under a cumulative agreement;
- Shown analytical skills;
- Strong interaction and social abilities
- Functioning knowledge of Saskatchewan Labour Regulations as well as Laws;
- Capability to work days, mid-days, and also night shift on a rotating basis as set up by administration;
- Experience working handling food and perishable products liked
- Working knowledge of CFIA policies and standard HACCP techniques preferred
- Business Source Planning (ERP) understanding favored;
- Experience in Microsoft Workplace especially Excel;
What We Offer at Maple Fallen Leave Foods:
Becoming part of a high-performance, people-focused firm that has an inspiring and also special vision to end up being one of the most sustainable protein businesses on earth, as well as a deep commitment to sustainable healthy protein throughout The United States and Canada.
Inclusive firm culture and also a workplace that keeps our individuals secure, incentives excellence, and equips every person to discover as well as contribute to their ideal.
A crossbreed job design that welcomes remote benefit eligible duties, assisting staff members achieves work-life equilibrium– integrating the best of both spending time functioning from another location, benefitting from emphasis time, as well as deliberate collaboration in the workplace setup. Warehouse Supervisor job in Saskatoon.
Affordable Health as well as Wellness benefits that provide flexibility to fulfill your individual or family members’ demands, consisting of programs focused on enhancing mental wellness and wellbeing. These advantages begin on your first day of work.
Specified Payment Pension Plan with company matching that starts on your very first day of work.
Discovering and growth chances, including workshops, ‘audio speaker series’ occasions, and sources that allow you to create your abilities as well as progress your job.
Comprehensive tuition repayment program that sustains continual knowledge and also the development of our team members with investment in qualified levels, diplomas, specialist accreditation, or trades programs.
Supporting our deep commitment to neighborhood effect, we offer up to two paid days every year to volunteer at a cause of your choice. Warehouse Supervisor job in Saskatoon.
We’re a carbon-neutral food company on a deliberate trip to Increase the Great in Food via far better nourishment, safer food and also workplaces, even more, humane pet care, and ecological sustainability initiatives that protect our planet. We appreciate our areas as well as commit to decreasing food instability in Canada. Join us on the trip. Let’s construct a much better future, together. Warehouse Supervisor job in Saskatoon.
We are carbon neutral.
We are among the only food companies in Canada to set science-based targets.
We intend to reduce our environmental impact by 50% by 2025.
We’re a global food firm with greater than 13,500 staff members. We run sites in 20+ areas throughout Canada. We likewise have locations in the united state and also Mexico, as well as do business in Asia.
A diverse and inclusive work environment
- Doing What’s Right
- Shared Worth
- High Performance
- Varied and also Inclusive Teams
- Disciplined Choice Making
- Our Accountability
- Extreme Curiosity
- Transparency and also Humility
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to guaranteeing the health and wellness of all our employees. As part of this dedication, we have adopted a number of COVID-19 safety measures, consisting of a need for all workers to be totally immunized by March 31, 2022, and to reveal proof of inoculation. In maintaining with this plan, successful candidates will certainly require to offer evidence of vaccination by March 31, 2022 (or before their first day of a job if the beginning day is after March 31, 2022). We will certainly of course think about lodgings for anyone incapable to be immunized following civil rights and various other appropriate regulations, Warehouse Supervisor job in Saskatoon.
We thank all candidates for their interest in checking out employment possibilities with Maple Fallen leave Foods; nevertheless, only those chosen for a meeting will be spoken to. Applicants might be subject to a history check and also should satisfy the security criteria assigned for the setting.
Jobs Title: Warehouse Supervisor job in Saskatoon
Company Name: Maple Leaf Foods
Job Post: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Any Graduate
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD $24.63/- To CAD $28.50/- per hour [ Yearly Increase]
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada S7H 0A1
|Work Permit Canada||Hotel Jobs In Canada||Farm Worker Jobs In Canada|
|Express Entry Canada||Metrolinx Careers||Government Jobs|
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Warehouse Supervisor job in Saskatoon
Disclaimer:canadajobsrecruiter.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers. Applicants are encouraged to investigate the bona fides of the prospective employer individually. We do NOT support any asking for money repayments as well as strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. We additionally advise you to see Protection Guidance to learn more. If you presume any kind of fraud or malpractice, direct contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Check Our Privacy