Warehouse Jobs Amazon
Warehouse Jobs Amazon, There seem to be currently opportunities right now. Join the devoted team that prepares orders for customers who rely on Amazon’s service. Amazon offers a range of jobs, from flexible part-time positions to full-time, established schedules with perks like health insurance. Discover the ideal Amazon opportunity for you right now.
- Employer Name: Amazon Canada
- Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K4B 1P6
- Salary: CAD$20.00–CAD$22.00 an hour, Average Salary
- Job Position: Warehouse Worker
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal
- No. Of Vacancies:10
- Job Category: Warehouse Associate
Shifts: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Flexible-Time Available
- Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
For candidate safety, applicants are required to be at least 18 years old.
Why you’ll enjoy working here:
- All of our roles and sites place a high premium on health and safety. To keep people healthy, we continue to communicate with medical and health professionals and implement all advised safeguards in our structures and businesses.
- More money: When you work with Amazon, you can anticipate receiving a regular paycheck and a competitive salary.
- Professional advancement: A lot of our entry-level workers go on to become leaders in operations, human resources, and other fields. Discover the possibilities for your Amazon expedition.
- Benefits: We offer a variety of advantages, including health insurance that begins on the first day, employee discounts, RRSP Match, paid time off, and more! Learn about the rewards you’ll receive if you select your position with us.
- Keep moving; in our hectic situations, you’ll be on the go the whole shift.
The following job opportunities exist at Amazon within your area:
- Fulfillment Centers – Choose, pack, and ship orders inside an Amazon warehouse. Come assist in bringing orders to life if you enjoy a physically demanding, fast-paced job that gets you moving. Maintain a regular, full-time routine. Options for shifts include days, nights, and typically at least one weekend day.
- Delivery Stations: An order’s last stop before it is sent out for delivery is one of Amazon’s delivery stations. You sort packages into delivery routes in this position. There will be a range in shift times to guarantee that we deliver on time. You’ll follow a predetermined schedule with hours that fluctuate between full-time and part-time, depending on your location.
- A high school diploma, a GED, or an equivalent is the minimum requirement.
Employer equity is important to Amazon. We fervently believe that hiring a workforce that reflects Canada’s diversity is essential to our success. We base our hiring decisions on your experience and abilities, and we value your desire to learn, create, simplify, and construct. In accordance with the relevant provincial regulations, Amazon is committed to offering employment accommodations.
- Contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team if you have a disability and require reasonable accommodation during the application and hiring process, including assistance for the New Hiring Event (ACAT). We can be reached by phone at 888-470-1688 from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday. You can get in touch with us if you think you might require accommodation in your new position and would like to make a request before your first day.
How do apply for Warehouse Jobs at Amazon
You can easily apply via this URL and upload your cover letter here.
Please Share These jobs: Warehouse Jobs Amazon