Storekeeper Jobs, By offering inpatient, outpatient, and outreach treatments in specialized rehabilitative and complex care following a life-altering illness or injury such as lung disease, amputation, stroke, and traumatic musculoskeletal injuries, West Park Healthcare Centre aids patients in regaining their lives. By 2023, the 27-acre site of West Park will be turned into an integrated campus of care, complete with a new hospital facility and extra community services including assisted housing for the elderly and those with disabilities. With this transition, the Center is better able to adapt its rehabilitation programs and fortify ties to community-based services in order to fulfill the province’s and our local community’s future healthcare needs.
- We are now looking for a Storekeeper to join our team on a Permanent Casual basis in the Materials Management Department.
- Employer Name: West Park Healthcare Centre
- Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Salary: CAD$24.11–CAD$24.60 an hour, Average Salary
- Job Position: Storekeeper
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal
- No. Of Vacancies: 10
- Job Category: Account
- Secondary education degree
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend English well; basic proficiency with Microsoft Office; strong mathematical abilities
- interpersonal and communication skills that are strong (written and verbal)
- the capacity to function without much direction
- Exhibited initiative
- Ability to determine priorities and deal with changing workloads Ability to work well with people of all levels and within a team
- Preferable computerized inventory management methods
- Preference will be given to those who can use manual lifting equipment safely and effectively.
- Preferably with prior experience working in a hospital setting
- Preferably prior experience working in a warehouse
A record of consistently good performance and attendance
Ability to work in a way that upholds the center’s key principles and aids patients in regaining their lives
Should be informed of circumstances and actions that could jeopardize the security of patients, residents, students, staff, volunteers, doctors, and other visitors.
- Transporting general and medical materials to and from all Center departments and services.
- Keep up departmental deliveries and pick-ups
- To maintain the stated quota levels, reorder, replenish, and supply supplies and equipment to all nursing units and clinical departments.
- Daily system processing of inventory activities; receipt and reconciliation of shipments from suppliers. required to wear safety-toed footwear.
- Conduct storeroom maintenance
- Complete as-needed orders for sterile and medical/surgical supplies for nursing units.
- Carry out further related tasks as required
Please be aware that employees must comply with the hospital’s COVID-19 Immunization Policy in order to be eligible for employment at West Park Healthcare Centre. Subject to supporting documentation, accommodations to this requirement under the Ontario Human Rights Code may be possible.
- Our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere at West Park Healthcare Centre is an essential component of living up to our brand. Our goal is to create a workforce that represents the variety of the neighborhood. Our inclusive hiring methods abide by the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. In the event that you need accommodations throughout any step of the hiring process, please let us know in your cover letter.
How do apply for Storekeeper Jobs?
Please Share These jobs: Storekeeper Jobs