A sales supervisor is in charge of motivating and overseeing a group of sales representatives to meet sales targets and deliver first-rate customer care. You will manage day-to-day sales operations, mentor and inspire team members, and contribute to the overall performance of the sales department as a part-time sales supervisor in Calgary.
- providing direction, support, and feedback while supervising a group of sales representatives.
- establishing sales goals and keeping an eye on the team and individual success.
- Sales representatives can become more knowledgeable about their products, more effective at selling, and more able to provide for customers.
- answering customer questions, resolving complex problems, and assuring client satisfaction.
- To ensure product availability, inventory levels are monitored and the inventory management team is involved.
- putting sales tactics and marketing campaigns into practice to increase sales and reach goals.
- analyzing sales data, producing reports, and offering analysis and advice on how to improve.
- conducting performance reviews and giving team members constructive criticism.
- ensuring adherence to company policies, practices, and moral guidelines.
- collaborating with other divisions to achieve overall business goals, such as operations and marketing.
- Employer Name: Infinite PR Marketing Ltd
- Job Location: Calgary, AB T2L 2G3
- Salary: CAD21.89 to CAD27.00 Per Hour
- NOC 62010
- Job Position: Sales Supervisor
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 5-25 hours per week
- Job Category: Sales & Retail
- Send Your coverletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening: 1
- equivalent to a high school diploma.
- It is preferable if you have prior experience in sales, retail, or a related sector.
- Strong management and leadership abilities to successfully manage a team.
- excellent interpersonal and communication abilities to connect with clients and team members.
- a sales-focused mentality with a track record of hitting sales goals.
- the capacity to lead and inspire a team to provide outstanding customer service.
- understanding of product expertise, customer service standards, and sales strategies.
- proficiency with inventory and sales management programs.
- flexibility to work a part-time schedule that can include weekends and evenings as needed by the business.
- adherence to corporate rules, such as secrecy and moral principles.
Perks and Salary:
A part-time sales supervisor’s pay in Calgary may differ depending on their experience, education, industry, and the particular company. Part-time workers often make hourly compensation that is commensurate with their qualifications and the demands of the job.
The employer and the particular business may offer different perks and incentives for part-time sales supervisor roles. Considerations that might be made include:
- Competitive hourly rate based on credentials and experience.
- According to business needs, there may be opportunities for additional shifts or overtime.
- chances for education and development.
- Employee discounts on company goods or services are available.
- a secure working environment that complies with health and safety regulations.
- Potential for professional development and promotion in the retail or sales sector.
- Opportunities for cooperation and coordination with coworkers.
It’s critical to remember that precise pay, perks, and benefits may differ based on the employer, the sector, and the specifics of the employment contract. Research the employment in question and bring up these specifics during the interview process as part-time jobs may have different pay and benefit plans than full-time jobs.
Please Share These jobs: Sales Supervisor