Are you looking for Purchasing Clerk job in Canada? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Purchasing Clerk job in Canada, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Purchasing Clerk job in Canada, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary:
In this role you will certainly be accountable for:
Assisting customers with their daily supply, and services as well as sourcing needs as well as is responsible for organizing and also refining appropriations and dispensations for goods as well as services by using supply chain procurement systems as well as computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Purchasing Clerk job in Canada.
Responsible for clerical tasks including fixing up billings, contacting vendors to set up modifications to invoices or adjustments to initial orders, as well as is responsible for a selection of various other clerical features such as word processing techniques and also non-technical products, spreadsheets, and also data source responsibilities.
Drafting all sourcing records and performing all related research studies as well as documents. The Acquiring Staff preserves master agreement files as well as aids Buyers and Leads in accordance with the sourcing procedure as per the Supply Chain Sourcing Method.
What you’ll do:
- Orders materials, devices, and also solutions using computerized purchase systems as well as software applications to administer the direct, standing, agreement, and also repair/service orders. Duties include: receiving as well as processing appropriations, inspecting the accuracy of division and account coding, figuring out rates as well as availability from vendors, preparing orders as well as connects orders to suppliers, expediting orders, investigating and also fixing backorders and shipment concerns collaborating and/or organizing solution repair work, preserving documents and department filing systems as needed and also refining debts owed with suppliers and also procedures returns to vendor. Purchasing Clerk job in Canada.
- Maintains data honesty across supply chain data and details systems in accordance with recognized policies and procedures by getting in any type of brand-new items and also agreements in addition to any adjustments consisting of but not restricted to provider details, product info, product codes, systems of action, summaries or rates as routed by the Purchaser and/or Monitoring
- Resolves invoices and obtaining disparities by looking into disparities, liaising with customers & getting employees, interacting with adjustments to internal/external customers, updates system documents, processing product return/substitution documentation, as well as tracing shipments as needed to maintain system performance.
- Investigates and settles back purchased products as well as damaged products; traces replicate shipments and arranges billing adjustments and also credit rating notes with providers as required; returns obsoleted and/or removed stock to vendors.
- Under the instructions of the Purchaser and/or Monitoring, assists contract sourcing by assessing agreement data to determine opportunities for debt consolidation, involves vendors in contract expansions, and prepares supporting documents, interactions, as well as associated research for review and also authorization of Purchaser and/or Monitoring. Purchasing Clerk job in Canada.
- Under the instructions of the Customer and/or Monitoring, helps in evaluating responses to affordable quotes by videotaping and summing up feedback as well as presents preliminary information analysis to Customer and/or Monitoring for testimonial and authorization.
- Communicates with consumers to determine requirements and requirements, figure out the source of supply, schedule as well as the rate of items, acquire supplier quotes; supply customer with the item and also contract information, and refers contract analysis inquiries to Purchaser and/or Monitoring, arrange for accepted product presentations with vendors, suppliers and also individual divisions and processes related guidebook and/or digital types based upon individual division demands.
- Executes all clerical obligations required by the Supply Chain Sourcing Technique such as carrying out data pulls, evaluating information to ensure accuracy and also honesty, going into item info, rates, and product description as well as preparing documents as needed by Buyer and/or Monitoring in the sourcing procedure, organizing and presenting data in required layouts (ie: Excel, Powerpoint, Word, pdf) as well as prepare related document. Purchasing Clerk job in Canada.
- Under the direction of the Buyer and/or Administration, prepares and finishes called for contract documentation making use of standard design templates where no product modifications are called for. Maintains and also updates combined rural agreement computer system registry in accordance with well-established plans as well as procedures. Supplies existing information/reports, such as contract expiry, as well as utilization as needed.
- Prepares item analysis as well as recognition forms and arranged actions.
- Replies to regular inquiries associated with order management. Prepares and also collaborates with associated communication, for inner as well as exterior circulation.
- Performs general clerical duties as called for, including recording and also dispersing meeting minutes. Purchasing Clerk job in Canada.
What you bring
- Quality 12 supplemented by accounting training courses as well as 3 years of recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, as well as experience.
- Solid written and spoken communication abilities
- Capability to take care of others effectively.
- Capability to arrange the job.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the setting.
- Capability to run associated equipment.
What we bring
- Every PHSA worker makes it possible for the very best possible individual to look after our individuals as well as their households. Whether you are giving straight care, conducting the study, or making it possible for others to do their work, you impact the lives of British Columbians today as well as in the future. That’s why we’re focused on your treatment also – supplying wellness, health, and development programs to support you – at the office as well as in the house.
- Join one of BC’s largest companies with province-wide programs, solutions, and also operations – providing vast chances for development as well as development. Purchasing Clerk job in Canada.
- Accessibility to specialist growth possibilities with our in-house training programs, including +2,000 courses, such as our San’yas Aboriginal Cultural Safety Training course, or Core Linx for Management functions.
- Enjoy an extensive advantages package, including a community pension plan, emotional health and wellness & safety and security programs, and also alternative wellness resources.
- Yearly statutory vacations (13) with charitable vacation entitlement as well as accruement.
- PHSA is a remote job-friendly company, inviting flexible work choices to support our individuals (eligibility may vary, depending on position).
- Benefits include access to fitness classes and also discounts to 350 BC-wide leisure programs, travel, innovation, vehicle as well as bike sharing, and also a lot more.
What we do
The Provincial Wellness Solutions Authority (PHSA) strategies, handles and also assesses specialized health services with the BC wellness authorities to offer equitable and also affordable health care for people throughout the province. Our values mirror our dedication to quality and also include: Respect individuals – Be compassionate – Dare to introduce – Cultivate partnerships – Serve with function. Purchasing Clerk job in Canada.
Find out more regarding PHSA as well as our programs: jobs.phsa.ca/ programs-and-services.
PHSA is dedicated to employment equity, motivating all qualified people to use. We identify that our capability to give the very best take care of our varied individual populations counts on a rich variety of skills, knowledge, background and experience, and worth a safe, comprehensive and welcoming environment.
Jobs Title: Purchasing Clerk job in Canada
Company Name: PHSA
Job Post: Purchasing Clerk
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Any Graduate
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD $25.60/- To CAD $28.00/- per hour [ Yearly Increase]
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, BC Canada V9A 1L2
|Work Permit Canada||Hotel Jobs In Canada||Farm Worker Jobs In Canada|
|Express Entry Canada||Metrolinx Careers||Government Jobs|
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Purchasing Clerk job in Canada
Disclaimer:canadajobsrecruiter.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers. Applicants are encouraged to investigate the bona fides of the prospective employer individually. We do NOT support any asking for money repayments as well as strictly advise against sharing personal or bank-related information. We additionally advise you to see Protection Guidance to learn more. If you presume any kind of fraud or malpractice, direct contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Check Our Privacy