Are you looking for Part Time Jobs In Toronto? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Part Time Jobs In Toronto, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Part Time Jobs In Toronto, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary:
For the benefit of the Ministry of Transportation, Serco Canada Inc. manages all of the DriveTest Centers in Ontario. Your base of operations as a customer support representative for Serco Canada Inc. will undoubtedly be one of our 56 Ontario DriveTest Centers. Serco Canada Inc. has rewarding employment opportunities for you if you are a skilled team player who enjoys working with the public in a busy environment. Part Time Jobs In Toronto.
- Client service agents are accountable for providing details and also aiding members of the general public at different phases of the motorist’s licensing process. A few of the work consists of replying to consumer questions in person and also on the telephone, providing details regarding certificate regulations and also policies, validating vehicle driver documents, taking applicant photos, organizing road test appointments, collecting appropriate fees, and preparing records.
- Client service representatives should have superb time management and organizational abilities as well as exercise remarkable judgment skills. We call for individuals that can function separately, meet due dates, and also aim to attain client contentment in all elements of their job. Part Time Jobs In Toronto.
You need the following skills to succeed in this position:
- A legitimate Ontario Class “G” permit is called for.
- Should have at least four (4) years of driving experience, verified based on the “date initial licensed” shown on the Ontario motorist’s license. Part Time Jobs In Toronto.
- 1-4 years of customer service experience in a solution atmosphere is favored to include, yet are not limited to:
- Financial Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Banking Industry
- Federal and Local Government Services
- Airline Industry
- Need to have as well as preserve an acceptable driving record.
- Intermediate-level computer skills in Microsoft Workplace are required.
- Touch-typing and data entrance.
- Must be able to execute physical duties of the placement, this may consist of resting or representing an extended amount of times and also getting in current cars as much as 30 times per change. Part Time Jobs In Toronto.
- Must pass Rap sheet Inspect (CPIC); Fingerprint Criminal Record Inspect
This placement calls for the attendance of an official training session, which includes class direction with skilled and also competent instructors and also on-the-job tailing at a Drive Test Centre facilitated by a coach. If you are unsuccessful at any type of phase of the training, your work will finish effectively right away. Part Time Jobs In Toronto.
If you have an interest in sustaining as well as working with our Customer Service specialists and a passionate Serco team- after that send your application currently for instant factor to consider. It only takes a couple of mins as well as might change your occupation! We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only candidates picked for an interview will certainly be spoken to. Part Time Jobs In Toronto.
Serco Canada Inc. is a level-playing field employer that is devoted to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment as well as selection procedures. Regular with our Values, Serco Canada is committed to offering fair treatment to all relative to barrier-free employment and also lodging without discrimination. Serco Canada will certainly offer to lodge for candidates in all elements of the working procedure. If you have a lodging requirement, please get in touch with Human Resources as soon as possible to make suitable arrangements.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reacts to questions connected to motorist licensing, establishes applicant standing, as well as offers info pertaining to test/re-test treatments and also laws relating to all classes of licenses. Part Time Jobs In Toronto.
- Distributes and verifies applications for accuracy and also completeness.
- Examines troubles or errors in certificate documents and starts corrections.
- Catches candidate images, provides vision examinations to make sure minimum requirements are satisfied and also offers references to vision experts.
- Collects suitable fees accurately.
- Performs and also refines expertise examinations, dispatches road test appointments, gives results, problems with short-term driver’s licenses, as well as refines licensing modifications.
- Identifies permit exchange privileges and/or test requirements for chauffeur’s permit applicants from various other nations, districts, and territories; analyzes international certificate eligibility, translations, as well as letters of verification from other countries. Part Time Jobs In Toronto.
- Contacts participants of the public to communicate details as well as proper mistakes.
- Administers business license renewals, consisting of approving medical checkup reports as well as rap sheet checks.
- Rises customer concerns and also reroutes customers to various other government agencies, when called for.
General Purpose of the Job:
- Supplies info and support associated with vehicle driver evaluation services.
- Evaluate details, determine test(s) demands, and conduct/process deals and tests inside the DriveTest Centre.
- Assists in the smooth and efficient management of examinations, including preparation of test-takers entrance, invigilating, the circulation of test products, and also the collection of assessments. Part Time Jobs In Toronto.
- Makes sure the reasonable as well as the proper conduct of assessments.
- Creates tranquility, expert, and also supportive setting that makes it possible for candidates to perform to the very best of their abilities.
- Provides Security Guard Testing (SGT) assessment services sustain.
Benefits & Perks:
- Inventive and intriguing work
- People with similar passions and interests are drawn to the field.
- It’s an exciting, fast-paced profession.
- greater awareness of and comprehension of the towns and structures nearby.
- The city and the individuals in your neighborhood can benefit from your actions.
- a reputable career.
- During the conversation, exude confidence.
- Allow the interviewer to initiate the conversation.
- Look at the person with the other person.
- Prepare responses in your brain before responding.
- Another strategy to assure your success seems to be to stop the conversation on a positive note
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Team, plc. Serco offers every branch of the united state military, many united state government private agencies, the Knowledge Community, the Canadian federal government, state as well as city governments, and also business customers. We assist our customers to provide essential services a lot more effectively while boosting the complete satisfaction of their end clients. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees as well as belongs to a $4 billion international company that assists change government and public services around the world. Part Time Jobs In Toronto.
- At Serco, our employees are our most useful property– we listen to, respect, and also sustain them throughout their careers at Serco. We invite you to enter our vibrant team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer devoted to expanding our labor force (Race/ Shade/ Sex/ Sexual Preference/ Gender Identification/ Religious Beliefs/ National Origin/ Special Needs/ Veterinarians).
Jobs Title: Part Time Jobs In Toronto.
Company Name: Serco North America
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School|| Diploma ||Any Graduate
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD 15.00/- To CAD 18.00/- Yearly Annually
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4C 1E1
|Work Permit Canada||Hotel Jobs In Canada||Farm Worker Jobs In Canada|
|Express Entry Canada||Metrolinx Careers||Government Jobs|
How to Apply for fruit picking/packing jobs In Canada: Dear candidate kindly visit here and find more operator/driver jobs here.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Part Time Jobs In Toronto
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
The Salary of hours a part-time task?
Part-time work typically requires less than 30-35 hrs a week however can vary widely depending upon the company, placement, and contract between the company as well as the employee. Due to this variety, searching for a part-time job that meets your timetable requirements can be a bit complex.
Why is it much better to work part-time?
When you work 30 hrs or less weekly, you can take pleasure in a lot more individual time in which to focus on your family, friends, as well as hobbies. This likewise allows you to pursue a special rate of interest or education. Having extra downtime is a terrific benefit to those seeking a much better work-life balance.