Are you looking for Office Coordinator job in Etobicoke? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Office Coordinator job in Etobicoke, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Office Coordinator job in Etobicoke, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary:
Exactly how you will certainly make an effect:
You will be responsible for making certain that office operations run smoothly and efficiently.
As an Office Planner, you will:
- Give a high level of customer service, consisting of answering guest catering inquiries, working collaboratively with cooks to recommend brand-new food selection alternatives, entering orders into CaterTrax, interacting with last-minute orders to managers/chefs, Office Coordinator job in Etobicoke.
- Discover as well as take care of the CaterTrax software program
- Discover standard back-end management of DineOnCampus.ca (photos, hours of procedures, and so on).
- Take care of social media sites accounts, consisting of Facebook, Twitter, as well as Instagram, utilizing Hootsuite. Office Coordinator job in Etobicoke.
- Track and also act on catering A/Rs.
- Enter sales and buying data right into Orbit as well as prepare reporting for brands such as Subway, Pizza Pizza, Tim Hortons, and so on.
- Track as well as tape all purchase billings to guarantee regular entry to fulfill the due date.
- Copy, and submit as well as carrier once-a-week audit information.
- Submit regular information prior to the target date.
- Support system managers during special features, trip protection, and also monetary handling (deposit settlement, financial, etc).
- Resolve POS/voids, etc.
- 3+ years experience in a management support role.
- Prior experience managing social media sites: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- The efficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as Expectations and comfortable learning new applications. Office Coordinator job in Etobicoke.
- Capacity to connect properly and in an expert fashion with all levels of guests, associates, and the public.
- Must be detail-oriented, logical, as well as persistent to take on obstacles as well as establish reliable remedies.
- Team player with a natural capacity to multitask in the middle of changing priorities.
- Self-driven as well as results-oriented with the capability to work well within a busy, requiring environment.
- Outstanding business and written as well as verbal interaction abilities.
- Understanding of POS systems is a possession.]
Compass Group Canada is committed to supporting a varied workforce rep of the areas within which we operate. We motivate as well as are pleased to take into consideration all certified candidates, despite race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital/ family members status, sexual orientation, gender identification, aboriginal status, age, special needs, or persons that might call for holiday accommodation, to apply. Office Coordinator job in Etobicoke.
You could not know our name, however you know where we are. That’s due to the fact that Compass Team Canada becomes part of a global foodservice and also support services company that’s the sixth biggest company in the world, with 625,000 workers.
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office complex, senior living areas, visitor destinations, sporting activities venues, remote camps and also armed forces setups and more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work websites as well as everywhere in between– doing business in Canada as well as 50+ various other nations where you can learn as well as grow. Join us currently as well as direct your occupation ahead! Office Coordinator job in Etobicoke.
- Imagine developing a location where tomorrow’s leaders, big thinkers, and also daydreamers gather. Join us as well as understand that you make it feasible for others to find out, expand, and also find. Due to what we do, trainees and faculty share a lot more than a dish. And that’s why this is a lot more than a task.
- Why work with Chartwells? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading foodservice and assistance solutions company. We accommodate Generation Z on university universities and upcoming K-12 generations. We offer eating programs and solutions that fit the one-of-a-kind demands these days’s pupils. Join our dedication to giving accountable, healthy-eating solutions.
Jobs Title: Office Coordinator job in Etobicoke
Company Name: Compass Group
Job Post: Office Coordinator
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Any Graduate
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD $1900/- To CAD $23.00/- per hour [ Yearly Increase]
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9V 4M9
|Work Permit Canada||Hotel Jobs In Canada||Farm Worker Jobs In Canada|
|Express Entry Canada||Metrolinx Careers||Government Jobs|
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Office Coordinator job in Etobicoke