Office Administration Clerk
To ensure that an office environment runs smoothly, an office administration clerk in Burnaby offers administrative support and completes a variety of clerical duties. They are employed by a range of businesses and institutions, including corporations, government offices, non-profits, and educational institutions. Depending on the employer, particular job responsibilities may vary but typically include:
- addressing and guiding guests, patrons, or workers.
- taking messages, receiving questions, and answering and directing phone calls.
- distributing and classifying new mail and shipments.
- managing and keeping up with physical and computerized file systems.
- helping with document, report, and presentation preparation and formatting.
- making plans for travel, meetings, and appointment scheduling.
- Keeping track of the inventory and needs for office supplies.
- helping with spending reporting and budget tracking.
- carrying out fundamental bookkeeping duties including data entry or invoice processing.
- Employer Name: Eco-Packaging Inc.
- Job Location: Burnaby, BC
- Salary: CAD18.00 to CAD22.00 Per Hour
- NOC 14100
- Job Position: Office administration clerk
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 35-40 hours per week
- Job Category: Office Admin
- Send Your coverletter: email@example.com
- Opening: 2
An office administration clerk may be responsible for:
- giving managers, executives, and other staff members administrative support.
- preserving privacy and using prudence when handling sensitive information.
- utilizing office tools like fax machines, copiers, and printers.
- helping to plan and coordinate meetings or events for the workplace.
- keeping agendas and minutes of meetings on file.
- collaborating with other teams or departments to enable smooth operations.
- ensuring a tidy, organized, and presentable office setting.
- assisting new hires with their onboarding process.
- adhering to all office administration-related firm policies and procedures.
Office administration clerk requirements might vary but typically include:
- equivalent to a high school diploma.
- It is preferable if you have prior expertise in a clerical or administrative position.
- proficiency with office software programs, such as Google Workspace or Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- strong time- and project management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- accuracy in data entry and record-keeping, as well as attention to detail.
- ability to efficiently prioritize work and multitask.
- professionalism and the capacity to keep a cheery, customer-focused attitude.
- understanding of office operations and equipment.
Perks and Hourly Salary:
Burnaby office administration clerk salaries might vary according to experience, education, and the particular employer. The typical hourly pay for an office administration clerk in Canada ranged from $15 to $23 as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021.
The employer may offer different perks or incentives for office administration clerk roles. Typical benefits that might be provided include:
- dental and medical insurance.
- time off that is paid, including holidays and sick days (for full-time work).
- Contributions to retirement savings programs like 401(k)s or Registered Retirement Savings programs (RRSPs).
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
- discounts on goods or services for employees.
- opportunities for remote work or flexible work hours (where applicable).
- Opportunities for study and training to improve abilities.
- positive workplace culture and team dynamics.
It’s crucial to be aware that after my previous update in September 2021, the particular salary rates and benefits for an office administration clerk in Burnaby may have changed. It is advised to browse nearby job ads and get in touch with possible companies to get the most precise and recent information.
Please Share These jobs: Office Administration Clerk