LMIA Truck Driver Jobs Canada. Are you looking for LMIA Jobs In Canada? We are urgently hiring and sharing LMIA jobs with Transport Truck Drivers jobs. If you have a Transport Truck Drivers-related skill and experience. You have to team management and personal capabilities each other candidate and members also sometimes hiring a student. We have more types of jobs part-time, full-time, student, internship, POEA, and other jobs available.LMIA Truck Driver Jobs Canada
Job Summary of Transport Truck Drivers LMIA Jobs
GreenTech Resources is urgently hiring Transport Truck Drivers(NOC 7511) for our company based in Edmonton, Alberta– 20 settings readily available that are ready to sustain an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is developed employment, immigration, and also settlement firm with its head workplace in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our workplaces in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, negotiation, as well as immigration processes.LMIA Truck Driver Jobs Canada
About Job Details
|2124 Broad St, Regina, Canada
|Transport Truck Drivers
|All Can apply but Canada Border Across
|Secondary School or High School Diploma
|20 to 45 only apply
What is the meaning of LMIA?
A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a file that a company in Canada may require to get before working with a foreign employee.
A positive LMIA will certainly show that there is a requirement for an international worker to fill the job. It will likewise reveal that no Canadian worker or long-term homeowner is readily available to do the work. A favorable LMIA is often called a confirmation letter.
Who requires a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
Companies of some kinds of temporary workers require to get a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) prior to the employee getting work authorization. An LMIA is a record from Work as well as Social Growth Canada that provides the company permission to hire a temporary worker.LMIA Truck Driver Jobs Canada
Which is the best website for LMIA jobs?
Canada Jobs Recruiter is the best website for LMIA Jobs. This website provides more good skills and experience people help. I know about Canada Jobs recruiter already hiring and sharing 10,000 candidates all suggest Canada Jobs Recruiter best platform for LMIA Jobs. Why not visit the website click here.
Obligations for Transportation Truck Drivers
- Securely supplying the freight at numerous locations, including over cross countries.
- Preparation of the most reliable paths as well as providing products in a timely manner.
- Executing truck and also trailer inspections before separation to make a sure good running order.
- Inventorizing lots as well as documenting the condition of the freight before separation.
- Aiding in the loading and unloading of freight, as well as acquiring the client’s signature on delivery.
- Safeguarding the products in position prior to separation and monitoring their safe circulation throughout the journey.
- Carrying out solution look at tire stress, oil, as well as fluid degrees, in addition to minor repair services, when needed.
- Logging the hours driven, rest stop periods, distances covered, as well as all gas, fixing, and also toll costs.
- Reporting any kind of hold-ups due to roadway problems, crashes, or failures to monitoring.
- Sticking to government and also state trucking rules and also regulations, consisting of obligatory rest periods, weight constraints, and also weight adjustments.
Employment Requirements are:-
- Completion of high school is normally needed.
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Conclusion of an accredited driver training program of as much as 3 months duration, via a professional school or neighborhood university, might be required.
- A Class 3 or D license is called for to drive straight-body trucks. A Course 1 or A license is required to drive long mix cars.
- Air brake recommendation (Z) is needed for motorists that run cars geared up with air brakes.
- Transportation of dangerous products (TDG) qualification is needed for motorists who transport dangerous items or unsafe items.
- Added licensing recommendations or accreditation may be called for to drive articulated trucks.
How To Get Truck Driver LMIA Job?
Truck Driver LMIA Jobs Salary In Canada
The Minimum truck driver LMIA Job salary in Canada is $88,811 per year or $13 per hour. Entry-level career positions start at $89,230 per year, while you have the most experienced workers who make up to $105,392 per year.
Related Jobs Article Checklist below.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit about the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please share this job: LMIA Truck Driver Jobs Canada