Are you looking for Security Agent In British Columbia? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Security Agent In British Columbia available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Security Agent In British Columbia, the abbreviation LMIA appears. It's a document that everyone should have in order to work in Canada. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Protector and Guardian. You safeguard the safety and most well of your coworkers, visitors, including guests. You are observant, efficient, as well as dedicated, and you will guarantee that your property remains a relaxing and secure place to work and visit. Security Agent In British Columbia
Safety Policy for Covid-19:
The Hotel has adopted a Covid-19 Safety Policy to protect our staff and the broader population from the threat of Covid-19 and indeed the spread of variants throughout the community.
What is in it for you:
- Employee holiday accommodation offered
Permanent workers will be qualified to sign up with the benefit plan that includes extended clinical via Canada Life (Health And Wellness, Dental, Life Insurance, Short
- Term Impairment, Insurance, and Accidental Death as well as Dismemberment).
- Permanent workers will certainly be eligible to join the Fairmont Pension Plan, where Fairmont matches workers' payments. Security Agent In British Columbia.
- Fringe benefit card offering marked down prices in Accor worldwide.
- Understanding programs via our Academies.
- Possibility to develop your ability and grow within your building as well as throughout the world!
- Ability to make a difference via our Business Social Obligation tasks, like Earth 21.
You'll be doing the following:
- Ensure the guests, staff, including the business's overall security.
- Start reporting any legal or property policy infractions, as well as accidents, complaints, criminal activities, and crisis situations.
- Floor patrols, cash counts, and crowd management should all be done on a frequent basis.
- Assist guests utilizing hotel facilities in a knowledgeable as well as helpful manner.
Qualifications and Experience for Security Agent
- Experience in the field of security is a plus.
- Interpersonal as well as problem-solving skills are essential.
- Very responsible as well as dependable.
- It is necessary to have prior security/hospitality experience.
- It is strongly suggested that you obtain your OFA level 2 first aid certification.
- Experience in security or hospitality is necessary.
- It is necessary to have a Class 5 driver's license.
- Have a valid Basic Security Training (BST) license throughout British Columbia.
Physical requirements of something like the position encompass, and are not really limited to:
- Throughout the shift, you will be standing as well as walking constantly.
- Lifting as well as carrying up to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
- Kneeling, pressing, tugging, and lifting are all common activities.
- Ladders, steps, as well as ramps, may be used on occasion to ascend or descend.
Your coworkers and thus the setting wherein you perform:
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort, situated at the bottom near Blackcomb Alpine, epitomizes mountain luxury in the heart of Whistler, British Columbia, the 2010 Winter Olympic Host Mountain Resort. Whistler remains Canada's top year-round outdoor recreation resort, located just two hours north of downtown Vancouver throughout the magnificent coastline mountain range. Security Agent In British Columbia.
With 526 guestrooms and suites, outstanding cuisine in four different outlets, as well as full resort amenities including a slopeside Health Club, Fairmont Chateau Whistler represents Whistler's largest conference resort hotel. This historic resort has welcomed guests and colleagues to an extraordinary mountain adventure since it first opened its doors in 1989. Begin yours today!
To work in Canada, you must've been actually eligible. The hotel will not be able to assist candidates in acquiring work permits in Canada.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is as follows:
- We are an inclusive firm with the goal of attracting, recruiting, and promoting a diverse workforce.
Why should you work for Accor?
We are something more than a global leader. We accept you as you are and will help you find a career and a brand that are a good fit for your personality. We encourage you to learn as well as grow every day, ensuring that your work has meaning for you so that you should continue to explore Accor's endless potential during your time with us. Security Agent In British Columbia.
By joining Name in the industry, you may write every chapter of your own story, and together, we would envisage the accommodation of the future. Visit Accor to learn more about the life that awaits you.
Job Details:Jobs position Security Agent Job Location Whistler, British Columbia, Canada Categories Hospitality or Chef Salary Range We'll discuss Job Type Full Time Street Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
Related Jobs Article Checklist below.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Security Agent In British Columbia