Are you interested in Register Nurse Job in British Columbia? If you have education, skills, education, and experience. Who has qualified, self-motived, and capabilities? That's candidates apply for jobs.
Someplace in Canada, there's a life you can conserve.
Become part of a dynamic, joint, as well as caring company dedicated to conserving and boosting the lives of Canadians. Countless Canadians depend upon us each day for trustworthy accessibility to safe blood, plasma, stem cells, as well as body organs as well as cells.
Sign up with Canada's Lifeline as well as make a significant difference daily.
Canadian Blood Solutions is seeking a Short-term Part-time Registered Nurse to join our vibrant Contributor Centre team on the Lower Landmass Mobiles and also Surrey Permanent facility. The work of Registered Nurses is essential to Canadian Blood Solutions' duty as Canada's Lifeline. In this function, you will be working on assisting in the collection of blood and blood products.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AS WELL AS EXPERIENCE
Registration with BC University of Nurses and Midwives as an exercising RN registrant and also knowledge of present booster shot methods; or a comparable mix of education and learning, training, as well as experience. Legitimate BC Chauffeur's Permit.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES ARE:-
- Apply nursing process.
- Demonstrate scientific capability coinciding with immunization methods.
- Ability to operate in outside problems.
- Connect effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Deal with others effectively.
- Show audio business, analytic, as well as training skills.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and great monitoring skills.CSIS Jobs Warehouse Driver
- Job independently with restricted guidance.
- Job cooperatively in a team setting.
- Focus on and also arrange.
- Literally as well as mentally carry out the duties of the position.
- Run a personal computer with a variety of windows based software.
- Foster excellent public relationships.Meat Cutter and Butcher Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
- Run associated tools.
- Use personal lorry.
- Tested experience as a signed-up nurse.
- Outstanding understanding of nursing care methods as well as procedures.
- Exceptional understanding of emergency situation treatment.
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety guidelines as well as procedures (cleanliness, purification, and so on) as well as desire to follow them at all times.
- A team player with outstanding interaction and social abilities.
- Responsible and also caring.
- Outstanding organizational and also multi-tasking abilities.
- Client with superb problem-solving skills.
- BSc or an additional diploma from a nursing course.
- Legitimate nursing license.
Please Share these jobs: Register Nurse Job British Columbia