Are you looking for a Payroll Manager In Ontario? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Payroll Manager In Ontario is available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a payroll Manager In Ontario, the abbreviation LMIA appears. It's a document that everyone should have in order to work in Canada. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Our business has a solid track record of stable growth during the last few years, and they are currently searching for an experienced Payroll Supervisor to join their workforce. This would have been an excellent opportunity to investigate if you really are wanting for a well-established, financially sound organization that will provide you with challenge and variety. Payroll Manager In Ontario.General Accountant In Ontario
Main Responblities for Payroll Manager
- Managing all aspects of large payroll management (1000+ employees).
- In charge of a small payroll crew.
- Assuring the correctness of payment journal entries.
- Annual pay reconciliations, as well as accruals, are prepared.
- You have to manage of Payroll System.
- Improvements to the process are indeed being recommended and implemented.
It might be the ideal career for you if you already have the technical qualifications indicated further below as good interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to communicate effectively with people at all levels of a company. Don't put it off any longer; apply now!
The main qualifications for Payroll Manager
- Previous experience processing Canadian (including Quebec) payroll.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Solid Excel skills.
Assets that are definite (but not required):
- Certificate in PCP or PCM is strongly recommended.
- Working knowledge of Ceridian or another large ERP system.
Compensation, Benefits, and Possibilities:
- Salary ranges from $80,000 to $100,000, depends on experience.
- Vacation for 3 weeks.
- The bonus opportunity is excellent.
- The compensation package is excellent.
How to apply Accounts, Payable Specialist
- Please contact your Recruiter and reference Job #4181 if you have previously registered with us.
- Click the grey "Apply Now" button with your résumé.
- If you don't have a resume or have a question, send us an email!
Job Details:Jobs position Payroll Manager Job Location Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Categories Accounting & Banking Salary Range CAD80,000 – CAD100,000 salary range, depending on experience Job Type Full Time Street Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Related Jobs Article Checklist below.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Payroll Manager In Ontario