Are you looking for a Packager In British Columbia? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Packager In British Columbia is available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Packager In British Columbia, the abbreviation LMIA appears. It’s a document that everyone should have in order to work in Canada. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
We’re recruiting Production Packagers for just a food manufacturing company throughout Aldergrove, British Columbia. For the appropriate candidate, this job opportunity should give full-time hours, lengthy advantages, as well as stability and longevity. There will also be opportunities for advancement as well as compensation raises as well. Packager In British Columbia.
Responsibilities for Packager
- Lifting, controlling, and handling of food products for final packaging
- At times, some continuous lifting – up to 30 pounds – might well be required.
- On the production line, the merchandise is packaged. Packager In British Columbia.
- Product transferring onto pieces of machinery.
Requirements and experiences are:
- 6+ months of job experience in a production/manufacturing store labor/warehouse.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds with the ability to lift up to 45 pounds on occasion.
- There will be no consideration for lack of expertise or entry-level.
- Candidates must have access to transportation if they are limited to something like a transit route. Packager In British Columbia.
- English language comprehension (Do have to be able to communicate, read methods and techniques).
Working Days & Timin Schedule:
- Monday to Friday
- 3:30PM – 12:00AM
Excellent Salary and Bonus, Insurance:
- $19.89 per hour (Afternoon Shift).
- Golden Opportunities for wage advancements and promotions from within.
- Extended Health Benefits – 100% coverage.
- Medical Plan – 100% coverage.
- Dental Plan – 100% coverage.
- Group Life Insurance.
- 4% vacation pay.
- Union Benefits.
We know that a business’s success starts with its employees. We also understand that such a person’s success begins with the best career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Customer and also Ability leader, Aerotek’s people-focused method yields competitive advantage for our clients and also rewarding careers for our agreement workers. Since its founding in 1983, Aerotek has developed to become a market leader in recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek’s 8,000 internal staff members service upwards of 300,000 contract workers and 18,000 customers annually through more than 250 non-franchised offices. Aerotek seems to be a member of the Build a good Group, a worldwide provider of professional services. More information is available at Aerotek.com. Packager In British Columbia.
|Job Location||Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada|
|Categories||Manufacturing and production|
|Salary Range||19.89 CAD – 19.89 CAD/Hour|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Street||2357 Hardy Street, British Columbia|
Related Jobs Article Checklist below.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Packager In British Columbia