Website Canadian Security Intelligence Service
Canadian Security Intelligence Service
If you are interested in CSIS Jobs – Pay and Benefits Specialist? If so, have you ever needed to find a new job? If so, maybe you’ve heard of Canadajobsrecruiter.com. What most people don’t know is that there are many different free services available at Canadajobsrecruiter.com which could be seriously improving your chances of getting a new job. Yes, there’s a lot of competition. And yes, you’re probably not sure what the best job for you would be right now. These articles will learn you all about the best resources in Canada that can help you with finding a new job. Currently hiring sharing, CSIS Jobs – Pay and Benefits Specialist.
About Job Details
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Job Category||Pay and Benefits Specialist|
|Number Of Position||5|
|Gender||Male And Female|
|Nationality||All Can apply but Canada Border Across|
|Experience||1 to 2 Years|
|Education||High School graduation|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Age Limit||20 to 45 only apply|
|Salary Range||$65,460 – $79,640|
Job Responsibilities for Pay and Benefits Specialist:-
- Coordinate and also provide pay and advantages services by providing therapy as well as advice to staff members of all degrees, their family members, as well as their representatives on various choices readily available in various scenarios (resignations, lay-offs, life insurance policy plans, disability insurance, maternity/ parental privileges, and also garnishment); as well as by using policies and standards;
- Research study and assess case-specific data as well as info by developing the needs of legislation/regulation, pension, as well as insurance strategies, plans, procedures, programs, directives, collective arrangements, and also various other governing authorities and prepare summaries;
- Coordinate the continuation of employee benefits and deductions by communicating orally or in composition with the various other divisions;
- Study and also evaluate Treasury Board (TB) and also Public Services as well as Procurement Canada (PSPC) policies and also regulations by guaranteeing their application to CSIS where needed;
- Examine as well as trade case-specific information and data with affiliates and reps of federal and also outside companies, such as insurance coverage and financial organizations, and also with clients ‘representatives to assist in as well as settle details concerns and inquiries; CSIS Jobs – Pay and Benefits Specialist.
- Arrange and control work by conference target dates in a reliable fashion, setting concerns, carrying out peer verification, and also making certain the accuracy of data;
- Start transactions such as fallen leaves, pay changes, appointments, transfer actions, pension, as well as insurance coverage strategies by getting information from a selection of sources as well as determining/calculating privileges, options, and obligations by preparing and also issuing/submitting data, information, as well as responses;
- Take part in jobs by offering input such as system improvement campaigns, advancement, testing, and execution of our internal personnel systems.
Education and also Experience for Pay and Benefits Specialist.
- Two (2)-year university diplomas and also two (2) years of experience.
- Secondary school diploma and also five (5) years of experience.
- Two (2) years of experience are required.
- Four (4) years of experience are needed.
Experience doing the full scope of the placement as a completely trained Pay Specialist utilizing the Phoenix metro Pay System, including carrying out pay and also benefits to staff members. CSIS Jobs – Pay and Benefits Specialist.
Creating a Job Opportunity
- Candidates who do not have the required experience may be considered for a development opportunity.
- Candidates must be a member of either Team 1 or Team 2 to be considered for the development opportunity (see below).
- A professional development plan will undoubtedly be supplied to successful applicants.
- They will be allocated to a reduced level of responsibility until they have achieved the objectives outlined in their development plan. This level’s pay ranges from $57,960 to $70,500 plus allowance1.
When a staff member meets the requirements, they will very definitely be promoted to the full working level of the setting. CSIS Jobs – Pay and Benefits Specialist.An examination of your experience will be used to develop the growth strategy.It could take up to two (2) years to finish.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit about the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Share these jobs: CSIS Jobs – Pay and Benefits Specialist.