Are you looking for Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreigners? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary:
Job Role & Responblities:
Core to the duty of Maid is maintaining our sleeping hulls, bathrooms, and all various other public areas absolutely spick-and-span. You’ll additionally require to be efficient, adhere to proper bend/lift/OHC standards, as well as be happy to handle any kind of housekeeping-related duties assigned to you around the property. Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreigners.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Top-of-the-market compensation, beginning at $25/hr.
- Health and wellness and also dental benefits after the first period.
- LMIA application as well as future PR sponsorship (for those who require it).
- Period ski pass (for those remaining through the winter season).
- Personnel real estate in Alpine.
- Versatile routines (due to the fact that you’re here to delight in Whistler too).
- Special workplace.
- Plenty of space to expand with the business.
- Previous housekeeping experience on a property, yet not essential.
- Have to be literally active, with the ability to raise to 10 kg.
- Have to have a keen eye for information.
BE A SHEATHING NINJA.
Pangea, a groundbreaking brand-new capsule hotel in the heart of Whistler’s pedestrian Town, is searching for permanent, part-time, and also laid-back hours Maids who can make us sparkle– both essentially as well as metaphorically. Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreigners.
You’ll go to the heart of what we do, maintaining the highest possible criteria of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the residential property. Thanks to your eye for information, Pangea will gain as well as preserve an impeccable online reputation, and also Pangea’s visitors will certainly be influenced to leave beautiful testimonials about their experience staying in Canada’s first covering hotel.
- As a Caretaker, you’ll be a person who takes enormous satisfaction in your work, never ever relenting up until the job is done (and also done to the highest requirement). You’ll be reliable and meticulous, to ensure that our shucks are constantly left spick-and-span, and you’ll be healthy as well as determined, with the capability to bend, raise, stand as well as relocate constantly throughout your shift. Basically, you’ll be a “ninja” of the skin world– versatile, stealthy, and also methodical, so that our sheaths appear as if they’ve never been utilized prior. Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreigners.
- Most importantly, you’ll cooperate with our vision of success for the Pangea project, actively contributing suggestions and making improvements that form our future and also realize our ambitions for vibrant development. Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreigners.
- In return, we offer real opportunities to proceed at one of the most amazing hospitality tasks in Canada (in one of the most famous hill resorts in the world).
REGARDING PANGEA AND OUR FRONT RUNNER WHISTLER PLACE.
The clue to our ethos is in our name. To operate at Pangea is to be at the facility of a global area of visitors– a location where individuals from all ends of the Earth and all walks of life gather to enjoy. Our objective is to be the metaphorical fusion of Whistler– an area where our guests can relax as well as interact socially over a coffee, craft beer or cocktail, swapping suggestions from the slopes as well as sharing tales of their adventures. Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreigners. Must Read: Truck Driver in Winnipeg – Lmia (Approved) Foreigner Apply Now.
THE WORKPLACE AT PANGEA.
There’s nothing common about our resort (in fact it’s quite exceptional), so why would certainly our working environment be? Our workers are anticipated to have fun as well as work hard, learn more about our visitors instead of just serving them, as well as to enjoy every day at the resort. We want them to enjoy the obstacles that come to their means and also take personal contentment from their accomplishments. Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreigners.
- We proactively urge our workers to use their initiative, be imaginative, and challenge the status quo– if there’s something Pangea could do differently to accomplish its goals quicker or successfully, we want our workers to do or say something about it. We expect them to be proactive, determined, and happy to pitch in.
- During the conversation, exude confidence.
- Allow the interviewer to initiate the conversation.
- Look at the person with the other person.
- Prepare responses in your brain before responding.
- Another strategy to assure your success seems to be to stop the conversation on a positive note.
Jobs Title: Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreigners.
Company Name: PANGEA POD HOTEL
Job Title: Housekeeper || Cleaning Service
Job Experience: 1 Year will above |
Qualification: High School || Not required
Email Id: email@example.com
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD$14.84 To CAD$18.80 Annually Monthly
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Whistler, British Columbia, Canada V0N 0A3
|Work Permit Canada||Hotel Jobs In Canada||Farm Worker Jobs In Canada|
|Express Entry Canada||Metrolinx Careers||Government Jobs|
How to Apply for fruit picking/packing jobs In Canada: Dear candidate kindly visit here and find more operator/driver jobs here.
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
Please Share These jobs: Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreigners