Are you looking for an Executive Assistant Job? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Executive Assistant Jobs, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Executive Assistant Job. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Being part of Air Canada means joining a recognizable Canadian symbol that was just named the top airline in North America. Join our diverse and dynamic team at the cutting edge of passenger aviation to let your career take off.
The Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer of Air Canada will receive administrative assistance from the Executive Assistant. The ideal applicant will be a team player with high standards for work, have a foundation in project management, be able to prioritize and multitask and display excellent interpersonal abilities. The nature of the job necessitates total discretion.
Responsibilities and Key Functions:
- Gain the trust and respect of the organization’s important players by establishing and maintaining productive relationships with them.
- Regularly communicate/liaise with other Air Canada Executives, their assistants, their leadership teams, and outside clients.
- Utilize Outlook for daily calendar management, and proactively modify their agenda in accordance with priorities.
- Maintain task and email management.
- Plan meetings from beginning to conclusion. (planning, agenda, scheduling, and technology)
- Plan your trip by coordinating your reservations for your flight, lodging, meals, and rental car.
- PowerPoint presentations should be made.
- Plan and/or produce reports and other meeting materials.
- detail-rich expenditure reports.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and contact lists.
- Keep track of the departmental budget and report any updates.
- Maintain correct records and record filing.
- As needed, lend a hand with unique initiatives.
- Follow up with team members proactively to make sure that all deliverables are met on time.
- more tasks as needed.
- With at least five years of experience providing administrative support to senior management, a high school graduation or its equivalent is required.
- the capacity to work efficiently, remain calm under pressure, fulfill deadlines, and operate with little supervision.
- Strong initiative and a willingness to innovate to enhance processes.
- Interpersonal skills that are strong include problem-solving, customer attention, and approachability.
- Excellent organizational skills, including planning, prioritizing, and system management.
- an exceptionally high level of tact, discretion, professionalism, and judgment.
- is able to overcome barriers and challenges by looking beyond what is immediately apparent.
- outstanding communication abilities.
- thorough familiarity with Windows and all Microsoft Office programs.
- flexibility and the ability to occasionally put in extra hours.
It is the entire responsibility of applicants applying for this position to get any necessary work permits, visas, or other authorizations that may be needed. applicants must be eligible to work in the nation of interest at the time any employment offer is made.
Bilingual candidates will be given precedence based on equivalent qualifications.
Inclusion and Diversity
In order to achieve its goals of creating a productive, welcoming, and healthy work environment that recognizes each employee’s individual contributions to the success of the company, Air Canada is firmly committed to diversity and inclusion.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage everyone to apply so that we may create a workforce that reflects the variety of our clients and the neighborhoods where we live and work.
Air Canada appreciates all applicants’ interest; however, only those chosen to move forward in the process will be notified.
How do apply for Executive Assistant Job?
Please Share These jobs: Executive Assistant Job