Are you looking for Electrician Jobs Manitoba? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and latest list of Electrician Jobs Manitoba, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get a general Electrician Jobs Manitoba. Unfortunately, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
The applicant will be accountable for general electrical support for Maple Leaf Agri Farms facilities in Manitoba, reporting to the Manager, of Capital Projects & Maintenance.
- Employer Name: Maple Leaf Foods Inc
- Job Location: Winkler, MB
- Salary: CAD25.10 to CAD29.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Electrician
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Part-Time, 40-60 hours per week
- Job Category: Production & Manufacturing
- Send Your cover letter: to email@example.com
- Opening: 6
ASSIGNED DUTY FOR THE POSITION:
- Reduce production halts by quickly reacting to production calls.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, and electrical code requirements
- Maintain, fix, and install the infrastructure of the electrical system.
- Repair and troubleshoot production machinery such as PLCs, VFDs, and environmental controls.
- completion of necessary work orders, work schedules, and equipment tracking
- Active participation in the maintenance program by offering suggestions for improvement
- As needed, offer on-the-job instruction in ventilation controls, alarm systems, and other equipment
- Auditing facilities and equipment
- Record all information in the system for scheduled work orders.
- Find and use best practice ways to address flaws.
THE PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EDUCATION:
- The ability to travel for business purposes is required.
- Manitoba journeyperson electrician license Excellent writing and verbal management and communication abilities
- Efficiency working across all operations
- Self-driven and driven team player
- Excellent computer skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in a rural environment are required. Knowledge of health and safety laws is also required.
- Training or certification in thermography would be beneficial.
- the capacity to work in limited spaces and at different heights
- an aptitude for demonstrating and imparting our Maple Leaf Leadership Values
- It would be advantageous to have prior maintenance experience and hog industry experience.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted; we appreciate all candidates’ interest in learning more about job opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods. Candidates must meet the security requirements specified for the post and may be subject to a background investigation.
Please Share These jobs: Electrician Jobs Manitoba